model collection

jorawar_b

I was cleaning out my room and storage place and look what I found in a box, the sad thing is that there is more....looks like I will be selling a few kits...

I wonder if this has happened to other member's, I totally forgot about most of these

I wonder if this has happened to other member's, I totally forgot about most of these

Have tons of unbuilds models ? Yes... Forgott it inside a box ? Damm, yes too... But i'll build all of then, i promise ! <_<

Hey, i'm looking for the VF-1D and SV-51 Nora type, maybe we can deal, shaw we ? But please don't tell me you have a Super Battroid too !

sorry guys about not e-mailing back I will catch up with everyone ASAP, windows 7 has given me a lot of extra overtime that I did not want, I promise to e-mail everyone back by friday...thanks again for all the kind words in the PM's...

Never seen that particular Orange Collection Elint box-very very rare!!

Does it say which event it was sold at?

Shawn

I had that kit at one point and built it before the cat found its way on top of the shelf it was displayed.

I didn't know their was a different one.

The only rare kit I have yet to find that I want is the 1/48 YF-21. Any one know where one is at :-)