HG and Robotech Debates

azrael

It appears that only Macross had the misfortune of being systematicall butchered in the 1980s. I mean... there were some piss poor cartoons and anime, and some great ones, and some in between ones - but to my mind Macross was the only one that was so badly treated in the USA. Am I missing out on knowledge of other victims?

Pete

Gatchaman had a rough ride from the 1970's into the 1980's. The first American dub, Battle of the Planets had some great voice acting from the likes of Casey Kasem and brilliant music by Hoyt Curtin added to the original soundtrack (and I say added, generally it filled in the quiet gaps in the original Gatchaman soundtrack, and there was a lot of gaps. The only aspects of the original anime soundtrack that were replaced were the opening and closing titles music)

BUT, the big flaws that were introduced in the BOTP version of Gatchaman was that most of the violence was removed and it was REPLACED by 7-Zark-7, one of the worst characters in animation history. With his robot dog sidekick, 1-Rover-1, 7-Zark-7 would tell the Science Ninja Team (known in this version as G-Force) what to do and how to do it. This filled up the timing gaps in the episode left by the drastic editing out of violence.

Also, in the original Gatchaman series, most of the action was set on Earth with the enemy, Galactor (renamed Spectra) being based on Earth, in BOTP, the enemy came from another planet and G-Force constantly travelled to alien worlds to fight the bad guys. (after Star Wars, all SF had to be "intergalactic") The original Gatchaman series also had 105 episodes, but BOTP cut that down to 85 episodes. I could crap on about this show all day, I do have a love-hate relationship with it, as some of it was good, and some was not....

The rough ride for Gatchaman continued into the 1980's. G-Force was the next dub of the original Gatchaman series. More things were left intact, (including a lot more of the violence), as were a lot of the concepts from the original Gatchaman, but again, only 85 episodes were dubbed (some episodes were different in this dub however) and to fill the "gaps" in the original Gatchaman soundtrack, a pumping techno beat was added so the viewers "didn't lose interest". Fark.

The third dub was even weirder. It was called Eagle Riders and it was made up of the two Gatchaman sequel series, Gatchaman II and Gatchaman F. Both series were combined, and only a limited number of episodes were released in this dub. Characters were all renamed (The classic example being the main villain from Gatchaman F having his name changed from Count Egobossler to "Happy Boy", I shiit thee not) the soundtrack was replaced with crappy techno music again and overall, it just sucked. But its hard to expect better from those fantastic people at Saban Entertainment.

The first accurate release of anything Gatchaman was the new OAV that was released in the mid-90's. The dub was passable but not outstanding, but unfortunately the original product was terrible.

It was only when ADV films released Gatchaman on DVD earlier this decade did the series get a release that was truly accurate (but the English dub was, again, truly awful, so you had to watch the subtitled version). They only did the first Gatchaman series so I don't think that II and F are ever going to see the light of day in the West.

Overall, I think that Gatchaman has had a much rougher ride in the West than Macross has, and I don't think that any of this bodes well for Imagi's upcoming feature film version thats due to be released whenever.

Taksraven

Would an additional commentary track for the series even be appropriate? It would be done by same people everyone knows, talking about stuff they really did not have a hand in creating. It would have to be droving on about Robotech, it's creation, bagging on the originals, and the hows and whys everything the viewers are watching turned that way for Robotech. Though, it might give people answers to the those plaguing mysteries people are always asking about, like that Protoculture kissing response, what "Get a job," meant, and the other things people have brought up here.

Does anyone remember Captain Future? I heard HG worked on a dub for at least four episodes, but I never knew how it turned out or what happened with it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Future#Anime

The first accurate release of anything Gatchaman was the new OAV that was released in the mid-90's. The dub was passable but not outstanding, but unfortunately the original product was terrible.

The OVA was like a 3 part B-movie with mostly action and only glimpses of the classic Gatchaman story. I liked a few of the changes they made such as implying the source of Dr. Nambu's amazing technology and the reason for the bird theme, but other changes like turning Sosai X into CG eyeball were unforgivable.

As the English dub. Urban Vision dubbed it with Harmony Gold's backing. Its got a few familar voices from Robotech who did give good performances:

Lynn Kyle was Ken

Kimmy was Jun

Ben Dixon was Ryu/Rocky

Rolf Emerson was Dr. Nambu.

Just like Robotech they angelized the names and even hard Subbed over subtitles written in Japanese in one scene:

vlcsnap2009122320h01m50.jpg

vlcsnap2009122320h01m58.jpg

Just like BOTP though the Urban Vision/HG English dub tried to make it more Star Wars like:

- Bird Missles became Proton Missles

- Galactor ships sound just like Tie Fighters

- My favorite though is Berg Katse's (Solaris in the English dub) electric whip was made to sound exactly like a light saber even though its nothing more then a fancy taser. Also wanted to add that Imagi has this same whip in their concept art only it seems to actually cause stuff to explode:

gatchamanconcept03.jpg

Overall, I think that Gatchaman has had a much rougher ride in the West than Macross has, and I don't think that any of this bodes well for Imagi's upcoming feature film version thats due to be released whenever.

Taksraven

Personally I believe that it could help Gatchaman's case. Battle of the Planets and G-Force are still liked by many Gatchaman fans and they are more accustomed I guess to seeing very different reinterpretations of the franchise. It also helps that the original Gatchaman creators were heavily inspired by American Comic books, which is something Imagi has seemed to taken advantage of by hiring Paul Dinni of Batman TAS fame to pen the script, making the Gatchaman franchise very well suited to Western Reinterpration.

EDIT: First two images resized to take up alot less forum space.

Edited by Freiflug88

No, the saying goes nothing like that... it's "close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades", and it's Semtex, not "symtex". <_<
Trust me to screw up a Modern Warfare 2 referance. :rolleyes:

The OVA was like a 3 part B-movie with mostly action and only glimpses of the classic Gatchaman story. I liked a few of the changes they made such as implying the source of Dr. Nambu's amazing technology and the reason for the bird theme, but other changes like turning Sosai X into CG eyeball were unforgivable.

As the English dub. Urban Vision dubbed it with Harmony Gold's backing. Its got a few familar voices from Robotech who did give good performances:

Lynn Kyle was Ken

Kimmy was Jun

Ben Dixon was Ryu/Rocky

Rolf Emerson was Dr. Nambu.

Just like Robotech they angelized the names and even hard Subbed over subtitles written in Japanese in one scene:

vlcsnap2009122320h01m50.jpg

vlcsnap2009122320h01m58.jpg

Just like BOTP though the Urban Vision/HG English dub tried to make it more Star Wars like:

- Bird Missles became Proton Missles

- Galactor ships sound just like Tie Fighters

- My favorite though is Berg Katse's (Solaris in the English dub) electric whip was made to sound exactly like a light saber even though its nothing more then a fancy taser. Also wanted to add that Imagi has this same whip in their concept art only it seems to actually cause stuff to explode:

gatchamanconcept03.jpg

Personally I believe that it could help Gatchaman's case. Battle of the Planets and G-Force are still liked by many Gatchaman fans and they are more accustomed I guess to seeing very different reinterpretations of the franchise. It also helps that the original Gatchaman creators were heavily inspired by American Comic books, which is something Imagi has seemed to taken advantage of by hiring Paul Dinni of Batman TAS fame to pen the script, making the Gatchaman franchise very well suited to Western Reinterpration.

EDIT: First two images resized to take up alot less forum space.

Junpei's name in Battle of the Planets was Keyop, and boy did they pick an actor with an annoying voice to do the talent.

Junpei's name in Battle of the Planets was Keyop, and boy did they pick an actor with an annoying voice to do the talent.

You mean YOU don't punctuate every other sentence with "Bloo-blipblip"...?

EDIT: By the way, Wanzerfan, I'm guessing you gave up on your theory that there's a different death scene for Korg out there...?

Edited by Gubaba

I assume that with Gatchaman, despite the differences that have come about from various versions of it, there's still some working relationship between the various companies that had a hand in it to revive the series now. It's a better situation than with Robotech, where there's definitely no friendly relations between the creators of the most popular portion of the show and the people claiming it to be theirs. HG/WB is really forced to make a loose Western Reinterpretation of the original story or leave it alone and go beyond it.

I assume that with Gatchaman, despite the differences that have come about from various versions of it, there's still some working relationship between the various companies that had a hand in it to revive the series now. It's a better situation than with Robotech, where there's definitely no friendly relations between the creators of the most popular portion of the show and the people claiming it to be theirs. HG/WB is really forced to make a loose Western Reinterpretation of the original story or leave it alone and go beyond it.

I don't know if

(producer of "Battle of the Planets") is still doing anything or not, or if he still has connections with Tatsunoko, but the situation with Robotech definitely has parallels with "Warriors of the Wind," the Roger Corman-producedEnglish version of "Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind." Miyazaki was so unhappy with the English version (and rightfully so) that it took A LOT of wheedling and coaxing for an English version of the manga to come out. And then, it took Disney buying the rights to all of Miyazaki's films before a proper English version of the movie could be released. So yeah...American distribution companies pissing off the Japanese creators HAS happened before, and in Nausicaa's case, it took twenty years to get a good release of it in the Western market...and even then, it required Disney flexing some of its considerable muscle to make it happen.

So yeah...American distribution companies pissing off the Japanese creators HAS happened before, and in Nausicaa's case, it took twenty years to get a good release of it in the Western market...and even then, it required Disney flexing some of its considerable muscle to make it happen.

No offense to anyone here, but I don't think WB would go to that extreme just for Macross, even on the behalf of HG. They might spend a lot of money to make Studio Nue and etc. happy for specific things for the LAM, but not for everything Macross. They just need SDFM and maybe DYRL. The first movie alone sounds like a risky investment. HG has more incentive to go through it to keep their franchise intact.

Edited by Einherjar

No offense to anyone here, but I don't think WB would go to that extreme just for Macross, even on the behalf of HG.

No, of course they wouldn't. NO ONE would go to bat for Studio Nue or Big Westy like that. The only reason Disney could be arsed to do so was because Miyazaki's films routinely outperformed theirs in Japan. <_<

Given all of these sad stories, I wish I hadn't asked...

Pete

Well...it's like old comic books. Tons of stories out there of moms throwing out kids' comics because no one ever thought they'd be worth anything, right? And 95% of the time, the moms were right.

Most of these little companies, like Harmony Gold, or Sandy Frank Productions, or whoever did Tranzor Z, well, they were in it for a quick buck. Buy some cheap cartoons from Japan, and turn 'em into something they could sell to local TV stations. The thought that one day, people in the west would be interested to see the shows in their original form probably never entered the companies' minds.

And often, that's the case. There used to be a show on when I was a kid (dunno if it was local or national) called "Family Film Festival," featuring Tom Hatten as the host (who had this weird penchant for sketching pictures of Popeye while he talked). They showed A LOT of low-budget kids' films, mostly foreign, like Pippi Longstocking, The Water Babies, stuff like that. And every once in a while, they'd show what was clearly a Japanese anime film, usually some (very free) adaptation of a literary classic, like Gulliver's Travels or Cinderella or something. None of them were all that good, and I guarantee that very few people are currently clamoring for a subtitled blu-ray release of any of them.

EDIT: Found it. Turns out it was local: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Hatten

Edited by Gubaba

Yeah - that part I understand, and I was also actually alive back then - in the days before the internet, when the only way you could even LEARN that there was something awesome happening in Japan was via intermediaries who "westernized" things a bit for you. And actually, compared to stuff that was available back then, Robotech media were not all that "westernized" - you could tell it was very different from something like GI Joe. And also - those were the days BEFORE Star Trek the Next Generation, and the only serious sci-fi I can recall from that time period was Alien and Terminator (in terms of US produced stuff).

I still remember having the feeling that I was privy to something unique and awesome whenever I walked into a hobby shop and got a Palladium roll playing game, and the Robotech novels, to my little 8 or 7 year old mind, were pretty awesome too. I mean - novels (mentally bringing to mind Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry or Where the Red Fern Grows" - which is what I was forced to read in english class back then) -- but about ROBOTS and INTERGALACTIC SPACE TRAVEL!! Wow! None of this "livin' in a corn field with ma dog and growin up in segregated America' crap which - to me - was utterly foriegn, since I looked around and saw my friends in school who were of all colors and creeds and it was like...why is the teacher going on about this? Wouldn't it be better to read about space adventures?

So - yeah - the quick buck thing - but also, I would actually argue that there was LEGITAMITE reason to be authentically happy with Harmony Gold back then for bringing the stuff over.

The problem really started when the internet was born. Harmony Gold never adapted, and behave like musicians or record companies or film studios who can't understand that their business model is out of date. They can huff and puff and whine and complain - but in the end - they need to accept new technology and adjust to it.

Lots of companies have realized the huge benefits of adjusting to the market and enhancing people's multimedia/internet experience. Some companies, like Harmony Gold, still - IMO - wish the internet had never been created because then they could just continue along with their old business model of buying licenses and putting something on TV.

That is the real problem. It's not what they did (which in the 80s was cool!) -- it's what they're doing now.

Pete

Most of these little companies, like Harmony Gold, or Sandy Frank Productions, or whoever did Tranzor Z, well, they were in it for a quick buck. Buy some cheap cartoons from Japan, and turn 'em into something they could sell to local TV stations. The thought that one day, people in the west would be interested to see the shows in their original form probably never entered the companies' minds.

The irony of it all is that they're probably the trendsetters for the modern anime distribution industry, who all started butchering anime. But HG never stopped with Robotech, and for the most part has paid the price for it.

Trust me to screw up a Modern Warfare 2 referance. :rolleyes:

FYI, it was Alan Young doing the voice of Keyop, a very talented actor and voice artist. The fact that he was able to do a voice like that was a testament to his ability.

I think that all of the voice cast in BOTP did a great job, especially Keye Luke as Zoltar (so over the top but so fantastic too), even though their voices did not match the Gatchaman originals.

Taksraven

Well...it's like old comic books. Tons of stories out there of moms throwing out kids' comics because no one ever thought they'd be worth anything, right? And 95% of the time, the moms were right.

Maybe 75%

Yeah - that part I understand, and I was also actually alive back then - in the days before the internet, when the only way you could even LEARN that there was something awesome happening in Japan was via intermediaries who "westernized" things a bit for you. And actually, compared to stuff that was available back then, Robotech media were not all that "westernized" - you could tell it was very different from something like GI Joe. And also - those were the days BEFORE Star Trek the Next Generation, and the only serious sci-fi I can recall from that time period was Alien and Terminator (in terms of US produced stuff).

So Buckaroo Banzai Doesn't count? :lol:

80's sc-fi

I still remember having the feeling that I was privy to something unique and awesome whenever I walked into a hobby shop and got a Palladium roll playing game, and the Robotech novels, to my little 8 or 7 year old mind, were pretty awesome too. I mean - novels (mentally bringing to mind Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry or Where the Red Fern Grows" - which is what I was forced to read in english class back then) -- but about ROBOTS and INTERGALACTIC SPACE TRAVEL!! Wow! None of this "livin' in a corn field with ma dog and growin up in segregated America' crap which - to me - was utterly foriegn, since I looked around and saw my friends in school who were of all colors and creeds and it was like...why is the teacher going on about this? Wouldn't it be better to read about space adventures?

So - yeah - the quick buck thing - but also, I would actually argue that there was LEGITAMITE reason to be authentically happy with Harmony Gold back then for bringing the stuff over.

When they read Christmas Carol I read Flowers for Algernon.

Edit:That and the space adventure stories sucked in school.

The problem really started when the internet was born. Harmony Gold never adapted, and behave like musicians or record companies or film studios who can't understand that their business model is out of date. They can huff and puff and whine and complain - but in the end - they need to accept new technology and adjust to it.

So HG is like Motown Records then?

Lots of companies have realized the huge benefits of adjusting to the market and enhancing people's multimedia/internet experience. Some companies, like Harmony Gold, still - IMO - wish the internet had never been created because then they could just continue along with their old business model of buying licenses and putting something on TV.

That is the real problem. It's not what they did (which in the 80s was cool!) -- it's what they're doing now.

Pete

But then we'd never get the EPIC experience that is VFTF1!!! :ph34r:

No offense to anyone here, but I don't think WB would go to that extreme just for Macross, even on the behalf of HG. They might spend a lot of money to make Studio Nue and etc. happy for specific things for the LAM, but not for everything Macross. They just need SDFM and maybe DYRL. The first movie alone sounds like a risky investment. HG has more incentive to go through it to keep their franchise intact.

But what if WB did make a big scramble for acquiring macross? The possiblities of M7 being released stateside would dramatically improve. Macross DYRL on blu-ray would happen there would be no question of who owns it. Possible good Voice acting as well.

Edit: I think they'd release items better than funimation or bandai.

OT: what if Alan Moore or Stephen King wrote a macross series?

Edited by BeyondTheGrave

You mean YOU don't punctuate every other sentence with "Bloo-blipblip"...?

EDIT: By the way, Wanzerfan, I'm guessing you gave up on your theory that there's a different death scene for Korg out there...?

Holy hell, no on count 1. No comment on count 2.

FYI, it was Alan Young doing the voice of Keyop, a very talented actor and voice artist. The fact that he was able to do a voice like that was a testament to his ability.

I think that all of the voice cast in BOTP did a great job, especially Keye Luke as Zoltar (so over the top but so fantastic too), even though their voices did not match the Gatchaman originals.

Taksraven

Damn, Wilbur the voice of Keyop? I am impressed. I guess he's kinda like Frank Welker in that respect.

No comment on count 2.

"No comment," eh? I can only think of three things that could mean...

1. You didn't look for any proof.
  2. You looked, but didn't find anything.
  3. You looked and found something that contradicted your claim, but you don't want to say that.

So which is it...?

Edited by Gubaba

But what if WB did make a big scramble for acquiring macross? The possiblities of M7 being released stateside would dramatically improve. Macross DYRL on blu-ray would happen there would be no question of who owns it. Possible good Voice acting as well.

WB would probably think M7 is retarded just like what HG and Robotech fans have thought without giving it a second chance. And you think they would go through the fees for just the music to bring it here? For the LAM, they could do whatever they can to improve its quality through SDFM and DYRL material. After that, they'll abandon the rest to keep the Robotech saga going.

It's time to make your private message public and bask in the utter wisdom of Robotech fans who proclaim the following:

To me, who cares who copied who, what matters is what is done with the copy and how it is received. In this instance, what did Harmony Gold do with Robotech merchandise 25 years ago? The matchbox line was horrible, the only GOOD thing was the SDF-1 toy. The veritech could only change into Guardian? What was THAT? Of course today, manufacturing techniques has evolved to the point where Toynami is (MPC and the 1/100 VT's)

Take that YAMATO AND BANDAI!! YOU DON'T EXIST!! Technology has evolved to the point where Bandai's chunky munky swing bars of the 1980s have been streamlined into Toynami streamlined swing bars of...a couple years ago

:lol:

I think Robotech.com is the Onion of the anime world.

Pete

oh yeah - source, courtesy of the ever-vigilant Gubaba: http://www.robotech.com/community/forum/re...&forumid=31

Edited by VFTF1

It's time to make your private message public and bask in the utter wisdom of Robotech fans who proclaim the following:

Take that YAMATO AND BANDAI!! YOU DON'T EXIST!! Technology has evolved to the point where Bandai's chunky munky swing bars of the 1980s have been streamlined into Toynami streamlined swing bars of...a couple years ago

:lol:

I think Robotech.com is the Onion of the anime world.

Pete

I like the fact that he praises the SDF-1 toy, which is one of the few Matchbox Robotech toys that was just a re-release of the Japanese toy (with the missiles taken out, of course, so that dumb kids wouldn't choke on them).

WB would probably think M7 is retarded just like what HG and Robotech fans have thought without giving it a second chance. And you think they would go through the fees for just the music to bring it here? For the LAM, they could do whatever they can to improve its quality through SDFM and DYRL material. After that, they'll abandon the rest to keep the Robotech saga going.

But WB is actually out to MAKE money versus HG's >insert business plan here<. But what happens when they run out of robotech material? Does anyone really want to see SC in live-action form?All that's left is to rip off Flash Gordon.

Look at the good of it all... we may just find out the size of the SDF-1. Or why there was a need to build the SDF-2 right next to the SDF-1.

Me neither. But the word at Robotech.com is that they are still trying to decide on the title. The alternative is "DrillBoy Zeta"

Anyways, the basic plot is basically about some kind of colony of Miners who drill for Protoculture and instead find a new form of Robotechnology. The show will feature Roy Foker jr. (pictured on the left), Rick Hunter Jr. (middle) and Janis Mach II (right). The big robot in the background is a hybrid of Robotechnology and Invid technology.

Sounds pretty awesome!

Pete

Me neither. But the word at Robotech.com is that they are still trying to decide on the title. The alternative is "DrillBoy Zeta"

Anyways, the basic plot is basically about some kind of colony of Miners who drill for Protoculture and instead find a new form of Robotechnology. The show will feature Roy Foker jr. (pictured on the left), Rick Hunter Jr. (middle) and Janis Mach II (right). The big robot in the background is a hybrid of Robotechnology and Invid technology.

Sounds pretty awesome!

Pete

I think I did that joke already.

In the best squeeky little John Conor voice I can muster: "Haven't you learned anything yet!? Haven't you learned how HG operates?"

Pete

Good start, but the next Robotech saga deserves a proper triumvirate of shows, as one series is not enough to convey the incredible awesomeness of the RT concept.

I propose Series II (The peacetime saga):

Kona-chan is recast as Max and Miriya's youngest daughter

LuckyStarOP.png

And the Grand Finale (The Robotech Revolutions):

Strike_Witches.jpg

Edited by Ghost Train

I think I did that joke already.

ACTUALLY I START JOKE. YOUR JOKE ONLY COPYING OF MY ORIGINAL JOKE. YOU IS POSTING LINK TO PREVIOUS POST YOU MAKING WITH SAME JOKE TO SAYING IT FIRST COME BEFORE MY JOKE BUT MY JOKE IS WRITTEN FIRST AND YOUR JOKE IS JUST SPOKEN JAPANESE COPY OF MY JOKE WHICH IS WRITING FIRST WHEN I LIVING IN AMERICA BEFORE INTERNET IS COMING SO IS WHY LINKING IS NOT POSSIBLE. STILL TRUTH IS BEING THAT MY JOKE IS. HAVING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS TO THIS JOKE. IT FACT. COURT DID NO ORDER BUT DID COURT IN USA SAY I DO NOT HAVE IP RIGHT TO THIS JOKE? THEY NOT SAYING SO - SO I ASKING YOU DO I NOT HAVING JOKE IP RIGHTS?

MAYBE FACTS CHECKING YOU BEING BEFORE POSTING SAY WHAT?

PETE

ACTUALLY I START JOKE. YOUR JOKE ONLY COPYING OF MY ORIGINAL JOKE. YOU IS POSTING LINK TO PREVIOUS POST YOU MAKING WITH SAME JOKE TO SAYING IT FIRST COME BEFORE MY JOKE BUT MY JOKE IS WRITTEN FIRST AND YOUR JOKE IS JUST SPOKEN JAPANESE COPY OF MY JOKE WHICH IS WRITING FIRST WHEN I LIVING IN AMERICA BEFORE INTERNET IS COMING SO IS WHY LINKING IS NOT POSSIBLE. STILL TRUTH IS BEING THAT MY JOKE IS. HAVING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS TO THIS JOKE. IT FACT. COURT DID NO ORDER BUT DID COURT IN USA SAY I DO NOT HAVE IP RIGHT TO THIS JOKE? THEY NOT SAYING SO - SO I ASKING YOU DO I NOT HAVING JOKE IP RIGHTS?

MAYBE FACTS CHECKING YOU BEING BEFORE POSTING SAY WHAT?

PETE

VTVF1 how imagine I find you here!!!!!!!

VTFT1 I'm going to be as plain as I can about this. you are know where near the awesomeness that I am and all you do is cry cry cry. I hasve over 9000 lessoners and who are you no one thats who. So before you cry about it to your exparts like Seto and jasnoc think about who great I am and how you are nothing more then a joke. So I might get banded for saying this I don't care. I don't need Macross groupys when I've got my 9000 lessoners how many lissoners do you have! oh wait you don't have a podcast. I bet you feed in formation to jt like jasnic does, any whey he is the official podcaster of the I wanna say Macross Porists. Not you. Not Seto. So he is the number one macorss purist.

As for your robotech III I really doing the problem is what you have been trying to do from Harmony Gold as it is some much from the fact that the anime you show has really frat wording all over the place.

FTTV1 the fact is you cant shut up. Thats no my option that's fact. Keep in mind you cant stop me in how retarted I can and have already mad macros look.

May bee you want to be a guess on my podcast? You can talk about macorss and ill mak you look like the joke you are. and that's the turthe.

Good start, but the next Robotech saga deserves a proper triumvirate of shows, as one series is not enough to convey the incredible awesomeness of the RT concept.

I propose Series II (The peacetime saga):

Kona-chan is recast as Max and Miriya's youngest daughter

LuckyStarOP.png

And the Grand Finale (The Robotech Revolutions):

Strike_Witches.jpg

So which anime is next to be Macekered into Robotech? Kanokon? or Queens Blade perhaps?