HLJ Sale Again!!

Valk-1S

1/60 Yammie CF they are going at 60% off.

Happy Shopping!!!

Do you know if this is the biggest discount HLJ.com has given for the Yammie CF's? B))

60% does sound pretty sweet. B))

From what I can remember 60% is the biggest discount HLJ has given for the CF. However, they had the Max and Hikaru at 70% just a while back ago.

ugh!!!! my friend told me about this earlier and he KNOWS i don't have money to spend!!!

oh well though...i wanted one of these suckers for a while now so i'm happy i finally find one on sale :D too bad Mr. Focker's S isn't on sale either :rolleyes:

Hmm...

*waiting for the sale on the VF11B FP and YF-21 FP*

hehehehe...  :D

You can wait all you want for that...

But if they have a sale on the 1/48 Max, it'll cause a Macrossworld stampede, I wager.

I know I'd come running. :D

Toy-Wave in Hong Kong has the Max 1/48 on sale for $89 US. Expect to pay another $25 or so for shipping, but it's still a pretty nice deal.

Whee! Finally I'm getting the Banpresto Strikes! I've been pretty annoyed that all the other banprestos were on sale, but not the Roy and Hikaru Strikes...

Don't need any more Yamatos (unless the Roy VF-1S Strike goes on sale for 70% off), so I'm good until the 19 comes out.

Hmm...

*waiting for the sale on the VF11B FP and YF-21 FP*

hehehehe...  :D

But if they have a sale on the 1/48 Max, it'll cause a Macrossworld stampede, I wager.

I know I'd come running. :D

Toy-Wave in Hong Kong has the Max 1/48 on sale for $89 US. Expect to pay another $25 or so for shipping, but it's still a pretty nice deal.

I like Max, but I'll wait until I can get it for under $100 shipped. If it doesn't happen, then no biggie... but I think it might.

HLJ is known to have some pretty amazing sales - I bought my 1/60 Max 1A for $28 bucks plus shipping.

I've been resisting the Toy-Wave Max, but probably won't for too much longer. Good price. Still tossing up Hikaru VF-1S...

But I might well have to grab a 1/60 CF or two...

Going to get some strikes ... Hard to find them in Sg. Anyone here knows exactly how HLJ shipping cost is like? I mean by size, by weight or ...? My friend says that shipping from Japan is effected by both size and weight ... How can we figure out what is the optium size/ weight ratio? Anyone?

Going to get some strikes ... Hard to find them in Sg. Anyone here knows exactly how HLJ shipping cost is like? I mean by size, by weight or ...? My friend says that shipping from Japan is effected by both size and weight ... How can we figure out what is the optium size/ weight ratio? Anyone?

Maybe you can find some helpful information here

• 3 weeks later...

I know I'd come running.  :D

I am waiting for that sale too. I am going to be at the front of the heard. :lol: I have not gotten one of these yet.

I keep checking there regularly myself to see if they do. If I wait for word to come here first then I'll miss it.

I wouldn't mind a VF-11 sale either.

• 2 weeks later...

i ordered my 1/60 CF and a couple gundam heroine figures... when i ordered the heroine figures i was stupid enough to ignore the "backorder" sign at the top :blink: ... so now it's a month later and i'm pissed off because hlj is taking so long... so i just told them to ship my CF... i found the figures a couple days later on ebay for like 20 bucks so i purchase them then and there...later on i go to hlj and i tell them to cancel my order for the figures... i checked my account online like a day later....i see that i've been charged by hlj!!! i was already charged for the full order a month earlier!!!! right now i'm arguing with hlj about this but still no word... hopefully they'll see i canceled the figures and re-in-burce (dunno how to spell that word) the difference between the 2 charges i'm kinda broke right now so i can't loose any money at all or i'm going to get hit hard by it later on... wish me luck everyone! :D :D :D