Im having problems deciding if I should get a certine valk for christm

shadow strikers

Always treat these kinds of problems as similar to the question of what position it would be best to have sex with Pamela Anderson in - and then the answer becomes obvious. To quote Ahnold at the gun shop in Terminator...:

"All."

Pete

Arnold said 'Wrong!' :p

Seriously, who wouldn't want them all. Just get the one you like the most first (if you can afford it).

My personal order:

VT1 first

VE1

M & M the last.

Always treat these kinds of problems as similar to the question of what position it would be best to have sex with Pamela Anderson in - and then the answer becomes obvious. To quote Ahnold at the gun shop in Terminator...:

"All."

Pete

It should whatever position were you'll be wearing 5 condoms.

well I guess the question is whether you are getting these valkyrie in sequence you want and you are not sure yet?

Or

Is it because you are only able to get it for Christmas for one time deal?

Either way, you will get them according to your favorite so sort it out.

IF it's a one time deal, I will get the M&M coz there are two valkyries with fastpack.

If it's getting them in the order to fit your budget, I don't see M&M fit well with the others because apparently M&M are the most expensive and you should start with vt-1.

So you should be more specific on your question, hey I have 200 bucks so which valkyrie I should get?

Arnold said 'Wrong!' :p

Seriously, who wouldn't want them all. Just get the one you like the most first (if you can afford it).

My personal order:

VT1 first

VE1

M & M the last.

what about the 11B?

well I guess the question is whether you are getting these valkyrie in sequence you want and you are not sure yet?

Or

Is it because you are only able to get it for Christmas for one time deal?

Either way, you will get them according to your favorite so sort it out.

IF it's a one time deal, I will get the M&M coz there are two valkyries with fastpack.

If it's getting them in the order to fit your budget, I don't see M&M fit well with the others because apparently M&M are the most expensive and you should start with vt-1.

So you should be more specific on your question, hey I have 200 bucks so which valkyrie I should get?

I more or less of a unlimited budget

kiss my ass unlimited budget lol, why you need our help then. :p

Easy solution Mr Unlimited Budget as follows...

Watch the anime first, see which one does the most damage, kicks the most ass, and pierces your soul making you go ahhhh,

like the YF-21 does at the end of the Mac Plus movie. : ) It's as simple as that.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

• 2 weeks later...

This is the only thread I could find that "kinda" relates to the question I,d like answered,without starting a new one.

I,m interested in either the :

*VE-1 Elint Seeker

*VF-1D

*VF-1D-Virgin Road

*VF-1S-Low Vis .

Question:Does any or all have the extra fixed posed(clown)hands?

Because I will not buy any without these extra,s,whether it,s the 1/48 or the 1/60-ver.2.I just can,t stand those "chicken fingers".

Thanx. B))