Have YOU ever been banned from an internet Forum??

I don't think he ever figured out who the secret Santa was.

...But the doorknob lives in perpetuity :lol:

For the unaware, "doorknob" has since become a catch-all description for any knob-ish type characters here, so watch out, lest you become a knob yerself.

Reading that thread reminded me of the good times we had here back then. Mechamaniacs last post said he was planning on doing it to someone else next year. Wonder how that went?

Who knows... reading through that thread, I noticed that I haven't seen posts by some of those people in a LONG time.

Is that even possible? To be banned from 4chan? Every post seems worth of a ban or criminal charges everywhere else.

I have been perma banned on 4chan since January 07. Been banned from /m/ a few times. Even after hacks and all, I'm still banned.

San Antonio Express News....been banned from there, twice. Speak out against biased non-factual journalism....

I think MAHQ, I mean Mean Aggressive Hostile Queers...I think I was banned not sure, haven't bother since it always turns hostile, even if I am only trying to help by posting scale pictures etc.

Besides random chatrooms, I think that's as far as it goes.

I have been perma banned on 4chan since January 07. Been banned from /m/ a few times. Even after hacks and all, I'm still banned.

San Antonio Express News....been banned from there, twice. Speak out against biased non-factual journalism....

I think MAHQ, I mean Mean Aggressive Hostile Queers...I think I was banned not sure, haven't bother since it always turns hostile, even if I am only trying to help by posting scale pictures etc.

Besides random chatrooms, I think that's as far as it goes.

That's still a hell of a lot, though...

*backs away slowly* :p

I've only ever gotten warnings. One forum I've been on the longest (except for here), I got warnings from the mods mostly as jokes. Only forum I can think of that I was really banned from was a music forum and that's just 'cause the owner was a beyotch and because I had banned her on another music forum we were on where I was a moderator because she was being a beyotch. So in retaliation she kicked me off her forums. It was petty and dumb, really.

Oh, and there was another forum I was banned from but that's only because I stopped participating and they "cleaned out the records".

Only serious warning or infraction I've gotten was from forums with uber-super-mega-nazi-strict moderators who take everything out of context. I'm not one for getting in trouble, never gone against the grain or caused trouble with mods but it's pretty bad when even I have to tip-toe around a forum.

Vostok 7

Edited by Vostok 7