Tokyo Toy Show 2009

optimator88

I'm not a big fan of the VF-19, But this KAI fighter actually looks really good. I want to see this fighter mode next, if it looks good, I'll get this one!! B))

The BLAZER fighter was on the list to be made as well right?

Wtf? The VF-100 VF-25F armored looked GREAT in the prototype pics. That matte dark grey finish on the armor was perfect. Was that the lighting, or did they mess up something that wasnt broken?

Ugh, what the hell is going on with the 19's legs? Has Bandai even seen the show??

Nnnng. I want to have a VF-19 toy, but 5000 yen for partsforming and now inaccuracies is asking a bit too much. I hope I find it cheap after release.

Ugh, what the hell is going on with the 19's legs? Has Bandai even seen the show??

Nnnng. I want to have a VF-19 toy, but 5000 yen for partsforming and now inaccuracies is asking a bit too much. I hope I find it cheap after release.

Err, what exactly makes the legs wrong to you?

The knee guards might be stretching it a bit, but otherwise those legs are more accurate when compared to Yamatos 1/60 YF-19.

I had a similar feeling as well. the panel on the knee looks odd, I don't remember if that's how it was in the anime, but it just looks strange. Also I'm wondering how the heck landing gear will work on this?

Uhh... I still see the upper thigh carving that Yamato does on the VF-19 here. I figure though that the partsforming will be a. less than the amount of partsforming in the VF-25, and b. they won't partsform the legs. That probably means you're still going to get the leg inaccuracies.

Does anyone know if Yamato had any Macross items on display at the show or was it only Bandai?

Yamato was not at the show, there were two other companies there that have the same name but totally different types of product.