New here!

KYQ

Heyo all! I've been looking for a good Macross forum for a while now and I think I've found one! :lol I'm actually a Transformers fan at heart, but I've always appreciated the design of the Valkyrie as it is a classic! Just got me a VF-1A and VF-1S hikaru 1/48 scale valks and fastpacks and they kick so much arse!!! Well, hope to meet and know all of ya better in time to come :)

Heyo all! I've been looking for a good Macross forum for a while now and I think I've found one! :lol I'm actually a Transformers fan at heart, but I've always appreciated the design of the Valkyrie as it is a classic! Just got me a VF-1A and VF-1S hikaru 1/48 scale valks and fastpacks and they kick so much arse!!! Well, hope to meet and know all of ya better in time to come  :)

*MW in unison*: "SHUT UP A**HOLE!" Just kidding. (Anyone remember "Flight of the Intruder"?)

Welcome aboard New Guy! :)

Edited by Skull-1

Welcome to the coolest thing since bottled squeeze cheese KYQ!! I'm sure your financial life will NEVER be the same from here on out. :D

Thanks for the welcoming all! Yes, I already feel the pain :lol: 200 bucks (SGD) for each Valkyrie, 80 ish for the fast packs... OUCH! And I've still got the 1J and the new Transformer reissues come december. My poor wallet...

Welcome to the coolest thing since bottled squeeze cheese KYQ!! I'm sure your financial life will NEVER be the same from here on out. :D

welcome aboard KYQ

they make cheese in a squeeze bottle? :blink: Stops playing with his 48 and runs to the nearest supermarket :lol:

Hey KYQ, i think we should thank our lucky stars that Yamato products are pretty much affordable here in SG than in other regions, except for graham who lives in HK. Im also a macross fan by nature but when i saw the binatech line and the upcoming 20th Ann Optimus prime, those are a much get on my list, not forgetting the 1/48 VF-1J coming up in december. Oh my poor wallet. Opps i forgot i have to purchased the 1/48 VF-1S reissue and 2 more sets 1/48 Fps. Man i would be chewing on bread for the next two months.

Cheers

Heyo all! I've been looking for a good Macross forum for a while now and I think I've found one! :lol I'm actually a Transformers fan at heart, but I've always appreciated the design of the Valkyrie as it is a classic! Just got me a VF-1A and VF-1S hikaru 1/48 scale valks and fastpacks and they kick so much arse!!! Well, hope to meet and know all of ya better in time to come  :)

Run KYO run!! You buy one valk, then, then you must have another and another and another!!!! Escape before the madness before it takes you!!!!!!

:lol: Anyway that said welcome to MW.

Edited by GobotFool

Damn, I thought we had them all rounded up in one thread

*get me the rope

Yes, you know what will happen if we let just one get away?

*....stungun

They all get away, and then we'll have treads full of empty wallets

*Rubber Gloves!

Or questions concerning humanity, world peace...and what will be the next impossible release from Yamato

*this ain't working....pass the shotgun

And endless rants over "what part of the lineart is 0.00047 mm shorter on the toy"

*Grenades!!!!

Not to mention: "Purple with yellow dots Low-Viz - Should Yamato make one? Yes/No" Polls

*Run Away, Run Away!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Welcom KYQ to Macross World, the Best Source for Macross info in the west

You really don´t realise the mess you´re getting into , do you ? :lol::p

You can now officially say goodbye to healthy food , social life , and normal sleeping hours as well as a stable financial status mate :lol: ....you think I´m joking right ? hahahahahaha , you bet ;)

Welcome to MW , the place where nitpicking is a profitable hobby/profession that goes 24/7 <_<

welcome to Macross World!! Now that your here, prepare to make a drastic change in your want list! I went from macross to transformer and back to macross! I just can't seem to do both at the same time. Too much money and no room for it all! I was wondering if you might have any transformers or parts that you want to sell or trade for? There are some parts that I need to complete my bots. Let me know. Thanx :p:D:lol: