has anyone ever made a REAL transformers skyfire toy?

pondo

I've seen that one before. But it's too much of a hybrid between the two designs.

I dunno, without any of the boosters or "Super" parts, I think it's pretty close. Besides, since when has any of the standard Transformers toys looked like the anime. MP being the exception.

One thing that bugs me about all the classics Jetfire is that it was trying to be both Skyfire and Jetfire. Just being one or the other would've probably made for a better figure. I also don't get why customizers keep using VF-1 toys to make a Skyfire when their transformations are fairly different. Skyfire was one of the few Marvel created designs that looked like it could be an actual toy. The only thing that was kind of vague was where his arms go in jet mode. I think they intended for them to go between the legs like a VF-1.

post-1819-1239060032_thumb.jpg

I love the valks, for sure. But even though he was never really made into a transformable toy, I loved the animated design on the G1 skyfire.

Have anyone ever made a toy or model of him?

jetfirecon.jpg

Is this thread sacrilege?

CIMG1977.jpg

The Henkei repaint of the Classics version is the best you can do, imo. Jet mode still looks too much like a hybrid valk, but bot mode is a pretty spot on representation of the G1 toon model.