Lets see the latest ver. of your model collecti

Grayson72

We had a thread like this on the old boards but I'm sure all of your model collections have increased by then. Post your pics of boxed, in progress or completed model collections.

LTSO requested to see mine so here you go man.

I only collect 1/72 models in order to limit myself (at least I thought it would help)

Here's my Hasegawa collection for starters:

post-3-1068248762_thumb.jpg

Edited by Grayson72

Wow! I'm salavating... drip, drip...

All in 1/72 scale eh? Great minds think alike!! (fools seldom differ :p )

Thats great Grayson, I showed my wife, "hey honey, see I'm not the only one!" but all she did was glare at me - and asked when am I going to ever build them!

Although I do like that ClubM VF-4G! Where do you live... ha ha! Just kidding, cool collection though - I am secretly hoping that Hasegawa does the VF-4G ad VF-11. I got burned paying over a $100 each for the resin YF-19 and YF-21, only now I probably would never get to them after I built the Hasegawa equivalents.

I got burned paying over a $100 each for the resin YF-19 and YF-21, only now I probably would never get to them after I built the Hasegawa equivalents.

Yeah that's why I don't have any resin versions of those, as long as I have one of each type I'm happy. I'm only a completist when it comes to Hasegawa. I refuse to buy the F14 and Mig though and those clear versions were just stupid.

I probably won't ever get to the variable ones either since they pale in comparison to the Hasegawas and it'll be lame to have two Max & Millia's and two Black and Yellow 1S's, I don't know what to do with them.

Now Jessee's just a completist through and through, I wanna see his collection.

Edited by Grayson72

Cool...I love these types of threads...and I needed to reorganize my closet anyways...so here goes...

Bclubs and a Tanmen Ostrich

bclub.jpg

My beloved Club M Collection (and BlackAces awesome recast!...Mike Salzo and Vitja's QRau recast not in picture) (oh..and a YS GBP)

clubm.jpg

Bandai, IMAI, and ARII

bandai.jpg

My Hasegawa collection (minus F-14 and Angel Birds

hase.jpg

More resin kits

resin.jpg

Some IMAI Mospeada kits (love these!!! )

mospeada.jpg

Some Gundam kits

gundam.jpg

more...

pgs.jpg

...so lets see...I finished 2 models in a year....if I get twice as fast...yep...Ill still most likely be dead before Im done!!! :o:p;)

Edited by Myersjessee

I'm afraid the pics are crap as my digicamera is nearly 10 years old but I think it will give you the general idea. This is a shot of my workshop, the opposite wall has only half as many kits and the bigger items (mainly Master Grade Gundam stuff) are stacked on the floor. At last count I had over 550 kits waiting to be built, that figure is probably a lot nearer 600 by now.

post-3-1068386351_thumb.jpg

Here's one of my display cabinets, I have another about the same size as this one and a third which is 50% larger but this is the one where most of my built Macross stuff lives. Most of the smaller Macross stuff is on the top shelf, the SDF1 cruiser and attacker are on the shelf below with my other spacecraft.

post-3-1068386560_thumb.jpg

Nice collection Grayson, it's the first time I've seen someone with all the destroids in 1/72.

Yeah that's why when I saw the 1/72 Phalanx I freaked out and made sure Noel got one for me at Wonderfest.

That would be the 1/72 Lonkeer from Wings of Honneamise, by General Products. Another kit that took me forever to find :)

http://home.comcast.net/~valkyrie2036/mw/P1010058.JPG

http://home.comcast.net/~valkyrie2036/mw/P1010059.JPG

Wait, is that the main fighter that they use in the northern forces, the turboprop fighter? I always wished I could get a model of that, Its about the l33test design EVER for a fighter. It looks like a very rough cast, do you have to build the cockpit yourself?

It's the enemy's jet fighter, not the turboprop one. But GP made 1/72 kits of both.

After about a year of searching on Yahoo Japan, the two kits finally turned up on Yahoo Japan a couple months ago. I managed to get the Lonkeer for a decent price (a bit under $100, i think), but I got outbid on the the Suchilado (the turboprop one). It went for around $200 -_-

Also, the GP 1/72 soft vinyl Honneamise rocket kit, in an equally rare Yahoo Japan appearance, sold for $300 last week!

And yea, I love the design also. It's like a japanese world war II plane, with a sci-fi twist.

The casts are indeed a bit rough, but it's definitely workable. I just don't like the vacuum formed bay doors much...

Cockpit detail is pretty minimal. But it doesn't matter much, because most of the canopy gets painted.

For a kit like that I wouldn't pay over 70... especially for the work that would be needed to put into it to make it good. When was it last produced? (any hope for a recast?) The Suchilado is basically a J7W shinden with a enlarged nacelle for its Turboprop... so If you really wanted to kitbash it it would be possible.

Another random kit that I would like to see is the tank killing helicopters from Patlabor, the JSDF used.

Anyways I'll stop drifting the thread with my aimless thoughts.

I have most of it boxxed away to protect it till I gat to them, but here is what I have

all 1/72 valks from bandai

all 1/100 pods and glaug

1/72 regult

1/144 male and female power armor

all 1/100 destroids and 1/200 monster

all Zentradi ships

SDF-1 force mode

all 1/48 legioss

all 1/12 ride armor

probably a few others i forgot

oh, and about 100 1/24 scale cars and trucks, some finished and boxxed away till the dreamhouse arrives <_<

It looks like I'm not the only model addict. Here are some old pics of my model collection. I've added way to many kits to pull all that crap out of the closet again. I think have about 200 kits. Some of the most recent additions are 10 1/300th metal Invid Shock Troopers, 2 1/100 Zentraedi fighters, and a few more VF2SS kits.

post-3-1068675866_thumb.jpg