Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

I was going through a folder of pictures I took for a photo class in high school and found these older pics of my 1/48's. just thought I'd share

also there's a gundam who's just there because it was in the same folder and it looks good in these pics.

DSC02361.jpg

DSC02364.jpg

DSC02366.jpg

DSC02371.jpg

p7ringot-anything1.jpg

DSC02349.jpg

Here's to you Max.

About to sacrifice my 1/48 DYRL Max VF-1S custom for another custom. Thought I would get all the Max's I have for a farewell shot. Got'em all together except for the 1/60 TV Max. Too lazy to get them all back together for another shot. :wacko:

Much love Max!

Max love!

gallery_7126_36_320932.jpg

gallery_7126_36_371416.jpg

gallery_7126_36_2075.jpg

thanks all :) ... but, :lol: lol :lol:, i had to take, like, 10-20 shots just to get that one nice shot... ^_^

that's the really secret to good photography. take as many photo's as you can because you're going to toss out about 95% of them.

that's the really secret to good photography. take as many photo's as you can because you're going to toss out about 95% of them.

Hmmm.... I beg to defer....

Trigger happy might get you some good shots but wasting 95% of your camera's shutter life....I am not sure. :rolleyes:

Here's my Stealth VF-1J on Urban Camo GBP, I wanna pose it with a 1/60 Gundam but haven't had the time yet to set up the fight shot. The missiles are still packed, and I think it needs PG hands for dramatic effects.

post-2303-1244012612_thumb.jpg

I like the Mondrian colored valk shot!

LOL... seriously, i had to look that up ;) ...

poor Kakizaki, another reason why his greeny valk can't join the group... :p

Nice shot!

i know why you liked that shot (see circled part in pic) :D

post-8437-1244019164_thumb.jpg

Edited by m0n5t3r