Naked yammie pics

Guppy

OK, a couple of weeks ago I promised I would post some pics of a 1/60 I put back together after I stripped the paint off.

there are a few guys that will probably laugh when they see this! :D - http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...t=ST&f=4&t=2598

Anyways, here they are! Also, the last pic is the first coat of paint I applied. I need an opinion on the scheme - I'm gonna paint the middle strip of the wing blue (like a cannon fodder desgin), and I am thinking of being a bit different and painting the nose blue as well, leaving the end grey (not the tip end). What do you think it would look like if I did that? :unsure:

naked1.jpgnaked2.jpg

naked3.jpg

here it is 5 minutes later..

parts.jpg

...and 10 minutes after that.

paintjob.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks, guys!!!

Nine o'clock in the morning, just arrive @ work with tons of flu... THIS is the way to let my smile go!!

manu

Naked Valk!!! Come on...there are minors who come to this site. Here is a more appropriate pic:

That is just too funny! Valk-Censorship! So um GUPPY, when does the next issue of Play-Valk come out? :o

So are you going to go with a Low Vis type thing with this? What are the total colors you intend to use?

Rob MN

OMG!!

I cant beleive this! You FINALLY TOOK THOSE PICTURES!!!

You overcome your Lazyness... that is good my friend. Congrats.

I like the colors! but is hard to inmagine the final product. So far it is looking like a VF 1D with a diferent color scheme. Hummmmm I think you could get creative and do something a bit diferent on this custom. Maybe something funny wth the nose? Also I recommendo you to mask and repanit the canopy ALA Low Vis.

That picture of the spare parts on the paper kinda remind me my old moddeling days! Lol!

I will send you some pics of better ways to paint the parts. To paint like that is a bit dangerous, you may not control the uncontrolable spray can and end messing the kit.

LOL! XXX Macross! This must be the first ever Hentai robot! :lol:

Sebastian, you just gave me a great idea.. I'm still not 100% how I want it to look... I'm doing something really rough on photoshop to get a better idea. Oh, and that pic of the parts - I laid them out nice and neat to spray them! I wouldn't spray them like they are in the pic! :)

Rob - I'm going to use grey and blue with some black trim. I'm thinking of experimenting with stripes on the arms and legs like the dryl schemes, and a cannon fodder scheme for the chestplate, wings and tail fins.

Datt - I took out all the screw then used a small screwdriver to pry out the nosecone. I gradually applied pressure until it popped out. I know what you mean.. I thought I was going to break it!

LOL! XXX Macross! This must be the first ever Hentai robot!  :lol:

Sebastian, you just gave me a great idea.. I'm still not 100% how I want it to look... I'm doing something really rough on photoshop to get a better idea.  Oh, and that pic of the parts - I laid them out nice and neat to spray them! I wouldn't spray them like they are in the pic! :)

Rob - I'm going to use grey and blue with some black trim. I'm thinking of experimenting with stripes on the arms and legs like the dryl schemes, and a cannon fodder scheme for the chestplate, wings and tail fins.

Datt - I took out all the screw then used a small screwdriver to pry out the nosecone. I gradually applied pressure until it popped out. I know what you mean.. I thought I was going to break it!

isnt mylene's soundforce vf-11 the first macross hentai robot? it got breast that opens up and is always been grabbed and passed around the guy valks and prodevil

Edit: the button compells me.

i would suggest just crome it and blind ppl with it.

parts.jpg

i just relized it says new look on the paper lol

Edited by Zentrandude

I'm thinking of experimenting with stripes on the arms and legs like the dryl schemes, and a cannon fodder scheme for the chestplate, wings and tail fins.

The stripes on the backside of the arm like the 1J would be better in my opinion. :)

Here are some designs I'm thinking of using - please excuse my crude attempts with photoshop. :p I think I going to go with the blue fuselage and nosecone. (the second one)

test1.jpg

test2.jpg

plus need opinion on custom

Do you mean you're looking for ideas?

Maybe an aggressor shceme:

Militar_0053.jpg

Splinter:

Militar_0046.jpg

48-007F.jpg

48-007B.jpg

Tiger-esque:

MiGTiger.jpg

Or maybe something with a cool flight demo team feel:

nlitesjet-large.jpg

Edited by Draykov

UN Spacy - here's a thread I started about it! http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...t=ST&f=4&t=2308

Thanks for the pics Draykov.. I love the splintered Tomcat. I did a camo scheme on a hasegawa battroid and I swore I'd never do another one.. it drove me crazy! :D Maybe I should try again!

UN Spacy - here's a thread I started about it! http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...t=ST&f=4&t=2308

Thanks for the pics Draykov.. I love the splintered Tomcat. I did a camo scheme on a hasegawa battroid and I swore I'd never do another one.. it drove me crazy! :D Maybe I should try again!

Happy to oblige. :)