Revoltech Macross Line

chukissaki

Remember these "transformable" from Kaiyodo?

http://anime.collectiondx.com/gallery/Toys...hpon/?g2_page=3

Revoltech scale should be nicer but I am not expecting miracle.

actually, I wouldn't mide if it's parts forming, even to the same level of the VF-100's. If they have the same look and posabilitiy as the previous Revoltech releases, but can be disassembled and reassembled into battroid, GERWALK and fighter that would be cool.

somebody on a local board translated the quoted kanji in the picture (at the very bottom. the part after the first 2 concentric circles) - http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2009/08/com...-revoltech.html

"完全変形" w/c reads "kanzen henkei" w/c the guy says essentially means perfect transformation.

(credit translation by seele01)

... now if it really is PT, i'm really interested to see some prototypes soon... i wanna see how the heck they'll incorporate the revoltech joint for a PT valk.

Edited by m0n5t3r

I don't know. Some of the Revoltech figures only have a few revoltech joints in them. I wouldn't be surprised if this only featured the joints in the head, ankles, hands and perhaps a few other key areas. I have a feeling that it won't be loaded with joints.

After seeing the Toynami crappy vinyl pod concept I decided to go back and get 2 more Revy Regults (for a total of 3).

They did such a great job on it I wanted to patronize them again. I have the blue Max 1J coming as well.

I wish their next project was a Glaug. I think their sales would be quite nice but I have no research to back that up.

But I have a hunch if everyone on MW had gotten 3 Regults the Glaug might have already come out by now . . .

After seeing the Toynami crappy vinyl pod concept I decided to go back and get 2 more Revy Regults (for a total of 3).

They did such a great job on it I wanted to patronize them again. I have the blue Max 1J coming as well.

I wish their next project was a Glaug. I think their sales would be quite nice but I have no research to back that up.

But I have a hunch if everyone on MW had gotten 3 Regults the Glaug might have already come out by now . . .

I got 3 regults too!

I don't like the Revy VFs, but love the Revy Regults. They are just RIGHT.

So for the people out there that do have 3 or 4 Regults -do you guys wonder why they did not follow it up with a Glaug?

Is it licensing fees? They don't think they will sell enough?

Kaiyodo seems to have been hit by the global crises, and I think they over produced the Macross lot.