MW will be offline Nov 26th to Nov 30th

Shawn

Due to some problems with corruption on our main server drive, we'll be re-imaging the server over Thanksgiving.

We'll be taking down the main site and forums sometime on Wednesday November 26th, with expectations to be back up Sunday, November 30th.

Please make sure if you have anything for sale, or are in the middle of some PMs, you have an alternate contact method for a couple days.

Hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving holiday! :)

Best,

Shawn & Graham

We'll be taking down the main site and forums sometime on Wednesday November 26th, with expectations to be back up Sunday, November 30th.

dotnqs.jpg

That's not true! That can't be possible! What will I do with my life between now and then?

Pete

Shawn, I have a question

Sometimes when I try to go into mw forum, there is sth like IPS DATABASE ERROR or sth..

Is it just a problem I am suffering?

Same thing happens to me from time to time but usually only when I'm at work.

Chris

*gasp*

re-imaging? is this a reboot/retcon/alternative universing of our daily ease-the-pain-of-work show?

why, floating head! whyyyyy! :lol:

but seriously,

i hope you guys find & fix the problem for good, and hopefully you don't run into any more of these problems.

it's gonna be a tough 4-5 days without MW :mellow:

good luck with the fixing & jolly Thanksgiving ^_^

This is it guys! This is really goodbye! Will we ever see eachother again? The server is going down tonight! Soon...like now...

It's the end of the World as we know it...it's the end of the World as we know it...

:( :(:(:(:(:(

Goodbye creul world!

But before I go...I have to say it - Macrossworld: I love you!

Come back soon!

Pete