VF-0S version2

Getsuga Tenshou

I am kind of in a rush, so I can only take a pic on the arms. Hope this helps!

post-10384-1229656046_thumb.jpg

Well, a pic on the package won't take much time. My 0A and 0A Shin don't have the bubble wrappers.

post-10384-1229656129_thumb.jpg

thanks for the pics. hope in the coming days, somebody will do a review focusing on the shoulder/arms.

You know, reading about all of these "fixes" has gotten me a bit worried all of a sudden...

do you guys concieve of the following scenario taking place:

YAMATO: VF-0S! 1/60! HERE YOU GO!

Fans: ok here's 200 bucks Yamato!

Yamato: Genki!

Fan: Oh no! The arm broke off!

YAMATO: Oh well! Back to drawing board!....VF-OS 1/60 V.2 ! HERE YOU GO!

FAN: Ok here's 200 bucks Yamato!

YAMATO: Genki!

FAN: Oh F#$%!!! The shoulder eploded again!

YAMATO: Oh well, guess that method doesn't work either. Back to drawing board...VF-OS 1/60 v.3! HERE YOU GO!

FAN: Ok here's 200 bucks Yamato

and you get the idea where this is going :)

I think Yamato might just have a business model wherein the consumer is considered the QC guy :)

Pete

Well, a pic on the package won't take much time. My 0A and 0A Shin don't have the bubble wrappers.

Hey ff95gj what's up I see you havent been posting since the Christmas season begun. When you're back on track here in MW, can you post more pics of the 0S. Thanks :lol:

forgot to post, latest info -

Yamato VF-0S has been released in Japan but will be shipped to us at the begining of January. They will be shipped as soon as they arive.

As for those who are wondering the word is they are adjusting the shape of the arms to try and fix the problem they had with the first production model.

can't wait.

Sorry! I forgot the whole thing after Xmas.

Here are some shots for the 0S (in the middle of the post):

http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-83212-1-1.html

And I have posed it and played and transformed, so far the shoulders are solid, and I don't see any problem - except for attaching the Ghost - otherwise everything is fine for 0S.

And I have posed it and played and transformed, so far the shoulders are solid, and I don't see any problem - except for attaching the Ghost - otherwise everything is fine for 0S.

Whoaaaa nice pics of the 1S and 0S. And destroids too. You really have your collection going ^_^ . Just for clarification, you bought the VF-0S WITH Ghost bundled? Or the newly rereleased VF-0S without the Ghost and bought the Ghost separately?

Whoaaaa nice pics of the 1S and 0S. And destroids too. You really have your collection going ^_^ . Just for clarification, you bought the VF-0S WITH Ghost bundled? Or the newly rereleased VF-0S without the Ghost and bought the Ghost separately?

Thanks!

That's the re-released version.

nice Roy Focker and destroid pics there frank... love your collection. and thanks for the info on the VF-0S (still waiting to get mine). ^_^

nice Roy Focker and destroid pics there frank... love your collection. and thanks for the info on the VF-0S (still waiting to get mine). ^_^

Cant wait to get mine too. GreatToys said they will have it in stock this January.

@m0n5t3r: GreatToys have a reseller in Cebu hehehe. Guess Ill be buying the VF-0S here instead of paying for additional shipping.

well, the bicep armor in the version 1 and in the replacement arms offered didn't have a screw, they were just glued together.

Two questions about your Reissue:

Firstly, do the feet lock into place when pulled out? One of your pictures shows them collapsed into the leg still.

And secondly, is the heat shield glossy? It looks almost shiny in those pictures.

The feet don't lock with a click; and yes, they would collapse into the leg if you push hard.

The heat shield is not glossy.

As eugimon mentioned, you should see if the biceps have the screw. The early releases didn't have the screw there. They started using screws with the VF-0A's, and I'm assuming the VF-0S with Ghost has them, too.

Mr.ff95gj hehehe is this the case with your 0S??? THanks

Got mine today...

Arms looks alright.

Leg and backpack hold tighter in figther mode

Notthing broken yet...

However, the Skull on the heatshield is crooked

Jesus Christ, come the f*** on Yamato....you've got all those skulls right before... :rolleyes: Is the guy in charge of tampoing those things on cross-eyed or something? :wacko:

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron

Yay!! I got mine today! :) I have admired it in Fighter mode and transformed into Battroid mode. The arms have not exploded and he will now stay as is!

Skull tampos all look straight on mine. :unsure:

I am very impressed and also worried which direction this latest arrival will take me in my new found addiction.

It wont take tou anywhere, it'll take your wallet and credit card though. :lol: Im still waiting for the local shop to get one. Im sure Im going to buy this once it arrives here.

:lol: Yeah I lost my wallet already. Foolishly grabbed a 25th Anniversary 1/48 VF-1S as a one off. Soon realised that I couldn't cope with a Non Cannon Scheme. Found the 1/60's had just come out so grabbed a Roy. Stewed on the YF-19 25th to complete the set and cracked within a couple of days. Have grabbed Every 1/60 VF1 since (and will continue doing so). Grabbed all the Revoltechs and just Grabbed the VF-0S as seen above.

So does anyone actually have one of these new V.2 VF-0S fighter in their procession to see if whether or not its truly been fixed, or just the same old defect.... I'd like to have a Roy VF-0S, but watching the arm shatter again would kill me (and my wallet).