Torn between Yamato VF-0S and Bandai VF-25S

wwkkim

Yeah,

This basically explains my situation.

I am torn between choosing one of them. (and yes... I don't have money to buy both of them now)

I want bandai because it is painted (unlike Yamato which just uses its plastic color) and looks cooler and better QC

I want Yamato VF-0S because it is well proportioned and yeah... basically that's it.

Which one should I go for?

Wait - just to clarify - there is going to be a reissue of the 0S? Because I'm assuming that there is and it will be around the same time as the VF-25?

On the whole, I think the 0S is a nicer valkyrie - I prefer its' design; and if the reissue is durable and more stable and secure than the older ones (although I have an older release which is in tip top shape) then technically I'd say get the 0S since it's the cooler of the two valks.

But on the whole - you can get both. One now, another later :)

Pete

I think we all know this is a matter of personal preference... For which one to buy.

So I am answering with my personal preference: the VF-0S.

But I am quite sure that you would end up owning both. So it would a matter of getting which one first. AFAIK, VF-0S is difficult to come by these days, and a re-issue is on the way (yeah, we've been hearing this since June). So maybe VF-0S is out the picture at the moment in fact?

Or if you have seen one in the local shop with the ghost pack, I'd say buy it right away. It's sought by so many others that you may make a little money by selling it on evil bay.

bought? already? VF-0S plus ghost pack? did you listen to any of what i and other members told ya? :lol:

Hi Ruskii

Yeah, I pre-ordered the re-release of the VF-0S w/o ghost pack from overdrive

Btw, is this thing coming with a Ghost pack? (you mentioned sth about ghost pack in your previous reply but I don't see any ghost in the macross section of the overdrive)

Edited by wwkkim

Hi Ruskii

Yeah, I pre-ordered the re-release of the VF-0S w/o ghost pack from overdrive

Btw, is this thing coming with a Ghost pack? (you mentioned sth about ghost pack in your previous reply but I don't see any ghost in the macross section of the overdrive)

Ghost pack "combo", Roy VF-0S and the Ghost fighter/booster is included in the one box.

It won't show up on Overdrive because it's a discontinued line, that means you can't get it anymore, unless you do some searches on ebay

or online stores. see here for an example - http://www.hlj.com/product/YMT00057

Good that you got the pre-order up! I'm getting mine from Overdrive as well like i've mentioned before.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie