The really really sad thing about Macross Frontier....

taksraven

1 episode a year, what else do you want? Sheeeh. :lol:

What about another All That VF program for each of the valk on the show. <_< That should keep fan busy with something while Kawamori taking some rest.

......is that this time tomorrow it will be all over bar the shouting. Its been a hell of a ride.....

Taksraven

Indeed... And I'm satisfied. As for it only being 25 episodes long... I can only say this... Less quantity... Much more quality... ^_^

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

...is that after 25 years of Macross, this is the best they could do? Just 25 episodes? Man, that is sad! :huh:

Better than 49 episodes that have half of them as extended music videos for Planet Dance.

Edited by d3v

The really sad thing about Macross Frontier is.....they never shown Konig Monster in Batroid mode, unless they shown it in full glory in the final episode, if not, then I demand second season <_<

...is that after 25 years of Macross, this is the best they could do? Just 25 episodes? Man, that is sad! :huh:

Hey, the Fifth Anniversary release was just a bunch of music videos, the Tenth was only six episodes, the Fifteenth had a mere four episodes, and the Twentieth had only five, so twenty-five sounds pretty good to me. ^_^