Macross Figures Back at HLJ

Anubis

In case anyone wanted any and missed out, HLJ has the Macross figures in stock again apparently. One more chance to try to get a minmei doll.

Link

nice, but I wonder if they open the outer box to mix up the inner boxes itself or not? If they keep it factory sealed, then I'd consider buying one. I'll email them and find out. Thanx for the heads up. :p:D:lol:

Hey Pat, I just talked to Alex at F & S and he said they just rereleased these figures. For anyone that missed them the first time, you guys better jump on it this time. These things flew off the shelves, I remember Tamim started a poll wether he should sell them individually or not, and by the time there were votes on his thread they were sold out. I should know I bought 2 of the 5 boxes he had. :lol:

Hey Pat, I just talked to Alex at F & S and he said they just rereleased these figures. For anyone that missed them the first time, you guys better jump on it this time. These things flew off the shelves, I remember Tamim started a poll wether he should sell them individually or not, and by the time there were votes on his thread they were sold out. I should know I bought 2 of the 5 boxes he had. :lol:

so you talked to him today? And is he getting any? oh man, I needs to jump on these right away!! help me out alex!!! :p:D:lol:

Yeah, I was asking him about the IJs. He said he'll have those by not this wed, but the next one coming up... there were people there already asking him for it... I wonder if they were MWers... :p I already preo-ordered mine from VX. But I love instant gratification!!!

In case anyone wanted any and missed out, HLJ has the Macross figures in stock again apparently. One more chance to try to get a minmei doll.

Link

Thankyou soooooo much for the heads up Anubis. I so wanted to get these last time, but by the time I already knew about them they had sold out ages before! I don't care about the Minmay doll really, I just want one of each main Macross character.

Hopefully this means the prices will come down and then I can get the Minmay doll after all! :D I could have gotten three sets for what I paid. :blink:

As been noted, a set is not really random. Without the secret doll, it is complete. (So, buy two boxes and swap. :))

nice, but I wonder if they open the outer box to mix up the inner boxes itself or not? If they keep it factory sealed, then I'd consider buying one. I'll email them and find out. Thanx for the heads up. :p:D:lol:

Straight from their webpage:

Please note that these are trading figures and are individually sealed and randomly packed before shipment to HobbyLink Japan. As a result we are unable to honour requests for specific figures, nor can we promise you which figure(s) you will receive in your order.

They don't open the box, or else they'd know what was what.

nice, but I wonder if they open the outer box to mix up the inner boxes itself or not? If they keep it factory sealed, then I'd consider buying one. I'll email them and find out. Thanx for the heads up.  :p  :D  :lol:

Straight from their webpage:

Please note that these are trading figures and are individually sealed and randomly packed before shipment to HobbyLink Japan. As a result we are unable to honour requests for specific figures, nor can we promise you which figure(s) you will receive in your order.

They don't open the box, or else they'd know what was what.

Yeah, I know the individual boxes are still sealed, but is the box of ten still sealed? If I order 10 to complete one full box, I don't want them mixing up the box. I want the box to be untampered with so I know for sure I'll be getting one clear hair set and and one painted hair set at least.

any word on when (or if) series 2 is coming out?

The box back says Next Stage --- 2004 February.

Damn these things went fast this time. Not even 24 hours.

Yeah, I know the individual boxes are still sealed, but is the box of ten still sealed? If I order 10 to complete one full box, I don't want them mixing up the box. I want the box to be untampered with so I know for sure I'll be getting one clear hair set and and one painted hair set at least.

Mine was

(quite surprised since I ordered 10 but not knowing it would be a complete box)

HLJ took the out of production banner off again. Wonder how many sets they were able to procure this time.

ok, I'm too lazy to do all the calculations but how much total does it come out to if you buy it through HLJ? with shipping and everything of course. Let me know. thanx :p:D:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

:( Just got this from HLJ...

Nov 17, 2003

Despite many months of attempting to locate stock on the item(s) shown

below, we have been unsuccessful. We have contacted the manufacturer and

understand that, at this time, they have no plans to produce any more in

the foreseeable future. As such, we have removed the following item(s)

from your outstanding order.

>CMS65001, Macross Figure Collection

If you have any other sources for this, we recommend that you use them as

we doubt we will be able to get additional stock.

Thanks for your patience, and thank you for using HobbyLink Japan.

Tomonori Ozawa

HobbyLink Japan

sniff sniff

UNSpacy

Canadian Division

:( Just got this from HLJ...

Nov 17, 2003

Despite many months of attempting to locate stock on the item(s) shown

below, we have been unsuccessful. We have contacted the manufacturer and

understand that, at this time, they have no plans to produce any more in

the foreseeable future. As such, we have removed the following item(s)

from your outstanding order.

>CMS65001, Macross Figure Collection

If you have any other sources for this, we recommend that you use them as

we doubt we will be able to get additional stock.

Thanks for your patience, and thank you for using HobbyLink Japan.

Tomonori Ozawa

HobbyLink Japan

sniff sniff

UNSpacy

Canadian Division

:angry::angry::angry:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

:( I just got the same email!

Sorry guys..i feel sorry for u guys too..

I wonder why they put it up for 2nd order & then cancels it ?

HLJ is acting strangely.... i ordered 2 1/55 Bandai Hikaru during a sale for JPY2000(plus)

& it is still under backorder for the past 2months !!

But they put it up for SALE again(for jpy3000-plus)...for the past 2mths as if they still had stock...

Are they holding back my orders ?

<_< suspicious..i tel u