What is Grace doing?

sucker4meltrans

I'm still amused by the idea that it was one of Graces other personas copping a feel while Grace (dominant) was exhorting her success.

Because I like the idea that when they find out what she was aiming for,we might get to see a scene where Grace strangles herself :3

Other personas? You mean the voices in her head?

I'd assumed she was in communication with someone else, and that she's not crazy... well, not "voices in my head" crazy.

Remember, she's a cyborg. She doesn't NEED a phone.

brera is the cyborg, i think grace is an android with a full synthetic body(explains tentacles, bulletproofness).

Grace's non-human physical attributes could be explained through excessive cyborgification.

I think she began life as a wholly organic being, and went totally overboard with aftermarket mods.

Though at this point, having swapped bodies after detonating the dimension eater, whether she's technically a human with a "pimp my ride" body or an android becomes a philosophical argument.

You could argue that the being that was Grace died when the bomb went off, and the current Grace is a new being that just HAPPENS to have the memories of the old one. Which is a complete pain in the rectum, and gives me a headache.

Of course, she could've moved into a cloned organic body with MORE cybernetics. I forgot for a moment that they got that tech from the zentradi.

Anyways... boobies.

Other personas? You mean the voices in her head?

I'd assumed she was in communication with someone else, and that she's not crazy... well, not "voices in my head" crazy.

Remember, she's a cyborg. She doesn't NEED a phone.

I don't think she's just "communicating" with them...they ARE her consciousness. The conversation at the beginning of episode 15 is rather slippery and ambiguous, but the fact that all of the "Galaxy Anonymous" voices were saying her lines from episode 13, and that they were trying to decide who should be the dominant "voice" of Grace II leads me to believe that all of them participate in operating the puppet body. But it did seem that one of the Galaxy Anonymous voices was the REAL Grace O'Connor.

At least, that's what I got out of it... :unsure:

I don't think she's just "communicating" with them...they ARE her consciousness. The conversation at the beginning of episode 15 is rather slippery and ambiguous, but the fact that all of the "Galaxy Anonymous" voices were saying her lines from episode 13, and that they were trying to decide who should be the dominant "voice" of Grace II leads me to believe that all of them participate in operating the puppet body. But it did seem that one of the Galaxy Anonymous voices was the REAL Grace O'Connor.

At least, that's what I got out of it... :unsure:

I agree there. I think there is a "true" Grace. Just a part of a group of five. It's not one big entity.

(アニメディア)

グレイスと会話している声の人たちは、ギャラクシーの幹部。

ギャラクシーは全滅したことになっているが 、それは彼らの流した壮大なる嘘。

とある安全な場所に隠れ、裏から画策しています。

ギャラクシーの利益に合致するグレイスの実験を実行させている黒幕です。

実験を成功させるためには、同胞であるフロンティアを犠牲にしても厭わないと思っている連中ですから、グレイスよりタチが悪い。

彼らの最終目的な何なのか 、お楽しみです。

(河森)

(Animedia)

People of each-voices who are talking with the grace are the management of the (macross)galaxy.

Although the macross-galaxy colony-ship supposed to have been destroyed totally, they(high-class leaders) hid in

the existing in the safe place and has manipulating on (planned from) the reverse side.

They are the wirepuller which is performing the experiment of the Ms.grace corresponding to the profits of a(macross) galaxy.

Since it is the party who thinks does not mind even if it sacrifices the macross-frontier whose comrade-human

in order to make an experiment successful,

They are evil worse than a Ms.grace.

You anticipate the last their prupose,and pleasure our show!

(KAWAMORI)

Edited by yui1107

He really said nothing we don't already know.

Err... Actually there hasn't been any clue of what galaxy anonymous really are in the actual show... yet...

So I strongly suggest you edit your posts and use spoiler tags guys... (please?) :mellow:

Btw...

My version of Animedia's translation...

Concerning Grace...

She, Mao Nome and Ranshe Mei were colleagues whose research of the Vajra was strictly confidential during their time in the 117th Investigation Fleet. Because of her selfish attitude, Grace was never accepted by Dr. Mao and Ranshe. Her pride as a scientist making desperate efforts to please her peers drove her mad. During the development of the climax for the series she will be shown as a mad scientist more and more.

^_^

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Concerning Grace...

She, Mao Nome and Ranshe Mei were colleagues whose research of the Vajra was strictly confidential during their time in the 117th Investigation Fleet. Because of her selfish attitude, Grace was never accepted by Dr. Mao and Ranshe. Her pride as a scientist making desperate efforts to please her peers drove her mad. During the development of the climax for the series she will be shown as a mad scientist more and more.

^_^

Doesn't matter, she's still SO FRIGGIN HOT!!! B))

Okay I use tags! Orijinal my post article and trans. is No.6 !

監督インタビュー編

1:ランカの母、ランシェ・メイは「蘭雪」・メイと書く。

2:ドクターマオの「ドクター」は宇宙生物学の博士号をとっているから。

3:シェリルの23話からの歌声は一味違って聞こえるかもしれない。

4:アルトがオズマたちと一緒に行かなかったのはタイミングのせい。シェリルを放っておけなかったから。

5:ランカもシェリルもオズマたちもみんな自分の意思で一歩を踏み出し、とにかく先にぶつかっていくが

アルトだけは遅れている。アルトが先に進めるかもクライマックスの見所のひとつ。

6:グレイスと会話している声の人たちは、ギャラクシーの幹部。ギャラクシーは全滅したことになっているが

それは彼らの流した壮大なる嘘。とある安全な場所に隠れ、裏から画策しています。ギャラクシーの利益に

合致するグレイスの実験を実行させている黒幕です。実験を成功させるためには同胞であるフロンティアを

犠牲にしても厭わないと思っている連中ですから、グレイスよりタチが悪い。彼らの最終目的な何なのか

お楽しみです(河森)

7:ランカのおなかが光るのはナイショ。ある意味、この物語の胆ですから。深~い意味があるんです。

本編が終わったあとも考えて欲しいことです(河)

8:ランカとブレラに共通するのは記憶というキーワードです。ランカのほうは戻りつつあるけど、まだ

失われたピースがあるので、それをうめたい。もうひとつ大切なことは「あい君」というバジュラの子供

と気持ちが通じている、「ような気がする」ということです。これも「本当のこと」が知りたい。

9:ブレラはサイボーグになっている自分、「人としての自分」を取り戻したいんでしょうね。ランカといけば

それがわかるような気がするんでしょう。

10:グレイスは大きなスパンで物事をみているので、小さな犠牲はしょうがないと考えている。

23話以降、その犠牲を強いていく展開になるでしょう

11:ビルラー氏が大切にしている写真の主は…それはもう、見ればわかります(笑) →minmay???

12:ラスト三本、テレビシリーズとしてやれる限りのことをやろうと、今は決戦前夜のような気分です。

スタッフが倒れないように願うのみです。

13:ランカの歌声とバジュラの関係は何だったのか?アルトは思い切り空を飛べるのか?ためこんだ

あらゆる要素をぎゅうぎゅうに詰め込んで、最後の最後まで何が起きるかわからない展開に

なっていますので、見逃さないでください!そう!最後の最後まで…

Edited by yui1107

Well, it's nothing all that shocking, though I agree some might not have come to that conclusion. :ph34r:

My point exactly... I bet we may see more about them from next episode onward though...

B))

grace is

a mad scientist mad about her boobies!!!

hehe XD

Her greatest invention... :lol:

You know what... I change my previous statement...

What is Grace doing?

Very

crazy

things... ^_^

Btw...

Now that I've found out that

she's just insane

... all her deeds kinda make sense in a way now... I don't hate her that much anymore... Now

I just pity her

Someone should put her out of her misery... <_<

Err... Brera?

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Considering the interview revelation that Grace is

actually a mad scientist

, if she fits the typical archetype, it may well be that her goals and Galaxy's goals don't actually coincide. This could lead to either Galaxy stabbing her in the back at the last moment (a possibility I found rather interesting), or Grace outmaneuvering everyone and making off with the prize (which would certainly be in character, but we don't know how clever the Galaxy side is).

This also might provide a clean way to partially resolve the questions about Galaxy: Grace wins (maybe temporarily), Galaxy loses, but Galaxy is never implicated in Grace's schemes and goes on to lick their wounds and plot another day. Fans are frustrated that justice isn't served, but eventually come to accept that Grace is the only real mastermind in the plot.

Edited by DeeBot