1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 3

VF-18S Hornet

Finally got my Tomahawk today here are the first pics before I gotto bed.

*2nd last pic*

Guy 1 "That's it, keep her coming.."

Guy 2 (pointing) "No no no! don't step on my RC! vrrrmmmhmmmm e eehehehhehehehehh VROOOOM!"

yes i'm sick.

Nice pics of the box art! :)

It totally needs some decals...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

*2nd last pic*

Guy 1 "That's it, keep her coming.."

Guy 2 (pointing) "No no no! don't step on my RC! vrrrmmmhmmmm e eehehehhehehehehh VROOOOM!"

yes i'm sick.

Nice pics of the box art! :)

It totally needs some decals...

Ask and you shall recieve.

post-269-1223658819_thumb.jpg

post-269-1223658913_thumb.jpg

post-269-1223659029_thumb.jpg

post-269-1223659061_thumb.jpg

post-269-1223659106_thumb.jpg

post-269-1223659176_thumb.jpg

post-269-1223659238_thumb.jpg

post-269-1223659597_thumb.jpg

post-269-1223659626_thumb.jpg

post-269-1223659657_thumb.jpg

post-269-1223659689_thumb.jpg

post-269-1223660370_thumb.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

lol, why do u have that wet icee cup on your macross cd??

I had just came in from the Rita's and my hands were full with my package which had the Tomahawk in it and my bag and jacket I just happen to put it down any where to light my load, I almost spilled it

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Some new pics of my collection. Some additions. Some remodelling....

med_gallery_4840_93_1055679.jpg

Hey Miriya what's with that crazy looking Regult on the lower left corner has one too many missile pods how did you do that?

Hey Miriya what's with that crazy looking Regult on the lower left corner has one too many missile pods how did you do that?

Thanks. Yeah, it is an easy mod. Basically you need 3 regults to do it or one regult and two extra sets of missiles. Take of the "ear" parts and replace with the missile parts and there you have it. Does that make sense? I am a bit hung over so I cant really tell at this point.

Some new pics of my collection. Some additions. Some remodelling....

med_gallery_4840_93_1055679.jpg

...just couldn't help noticing when i saw this pic again that the GNU YF-21's head is not facing forward... i only figured it out a couple of weeks after i bought it that the YF-21 actually has head articulation :rolleyes:...

...just couldn't help noticing when i saw this pic again that the GNU YF-21's head is not facing forward... i only figured it out a couple of weeks after i bought it that the YF-21 actually has head articulation :rolleyes: ...

Really? I actually did not realize that. I tried to move it but it did not budge. Maybe I should give it more of a push. Thanks for the tip!

Really? I actually did not realize that. I tried to move it but it did not budge. Maybe I should give it more of a push. Thanks for the tip!

try lifting it up a little to the back. the head articulation on this 21 makes a world of difference when making dynamic poses, it made me like it more than the 11 and 19.

Edited by m0n5t3r

RALLY ROUND THE FAMILY!!!!

With a pocket full of Valks....

gallery_3595_265_109149.jpg

Bandai Re-Release: Damn yung-uhns!! Forgetting to include me.

gallery_3595_265_358443.jpg

Somehow more appropriate...

gallery_3595_265_47150.jpg

I've got a bonus photo which I'll post in "Strike a Pose" instead (It'll feel more appropriate for that thread. ;) ).

wow.. i'm feeling the destroid, but not the price.. maybe this christmas i might pick up a few and retire these:

DestroidArmy.jpg

DestroidArmy2a.jpg

army.jpg

Was always a yf19 fan...can't you tell =)..

Room2.jpg

YF19Goodies.jpg

DSC00617.jpg

took a while for me to get a yf21... dunno why..but i finally snagged a few with some surprises here and there

The famous couples:

DSC01860.jpg

DSC01859.jpg

DSC01865.jpg

DSC01863.jpg

DSC01861.jpg

DSC01871.jpg

DSC01867.jpg

Opened one of the extra stealth FP's to see how it would look on a 25th, not too shabby..Looks kinda mean

DSC01996.jpg

Wow from the moment i started collecting only a year ago I've accumulated so many valks.. maybe its time to retire.....

Nah.. theres too many members on here that have helped me get my collection in order and plus i'm sure there will be more things available for the 1/48...I hope right NB4M ;)

The famous couples:

Opened one of the extra stealth FP's to see how it would look on a 25th, not too shabby..Looks kinda mean

Wow from the moment i started collecting only a year ago I've accumulated so many valks.. maybe its time to retire.....

Nah.. theres too many members on here that have helped me get my collection in order and plus i'm sure there will be more things available for the 1/48...I hope right NB4M ;)

Mate! just WOW! love your collection! it's so massive, i wouldn't know what to do with all your stuff! Your way Hardcore.

love your CM figs and custom conversions. :D and yes, love to know what your going to do now with all the new poseable 1/60 destroids that are getting released now. ;)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Hey Kicker, where did you get that claudia grant figure from?

Actually she's Claudia Lasalle and I i'm wondering where he got it too

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

RALLY ROUND THE FAMILY!!!!

Somehow more appropriate...

gallery_3595_265_47150.jpg

I've got a bonus photo which I'll post in "Strike a Pose" instead (It'll feel more appropriate for that thread. ;) ).

Oh man, YF-21 look so slick in the family. Hey, what's chunky monkey doing in there. :lol:

Edited by sharpnel

Man Ghostkiller your display is awwwwwsoommmmee!!!!! That Hikaru 1J looks like he is about to B$%%^ch slap Roy in the afterburners just for having them in his face. heh heh.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet