SDF: Macross in jokes

Starting to watch the orginall series again. On the first Episdoe when Hikaru is crashing (frist but not last time he crashes a valk) and changing into battroid form he plows through a Studio Nue building.

And blows away some poor schmuck who happened to be standing near the building as well...

Kawamori was a postman in his earlier years and he hated that job, reason why he's dressed as a postman, oh yes, and if you look when the studio nue building is coming apart, the little blue bug starts cringing it's teeth in pain, hahaha

oh yes, and don't forget the 'SEX' valkyrie with the bikini copilot, hahhaa

The VF-1SEX is one of my favorites. ^_^

And for some "extra laffs," go through this one frame-by-frame...

Millia.gif

(Too bad it's too big to be an avatar, or I would've been using it long ago. If anyone knows how to resize it, they're welcome to it.)

wait a couple of hours, now I'm working in some reports

The VF-1SEX is one of my favorites. ^_^

And for some "extra laffs," go through this one frame-by-frame...

Millia.gif

(Too bad it's too big to be an avatar, or I would've been using it long ago. If anyone knows how to resize it, they're welcome to it.)

Great animated gif. Thanks for sharing. It always surprises me the Macross goodies people have on their hard drives.

Here's a 128 wide version for use on MW:

post-114-1217710859_thumb.png

Great animated gif. Thanks for sharing. It always surprises me the Macross goodies people have on their hard drives.

Here's a 128 wide version for use on MW:

I feel subliminally mindf*cked slowly over 25 years now... this explains so much!!

Anyway, dibs? Has anyone claimed this? My Jenius family portrait was getting tired and too many people have Gubaba around here...

I feel subliminally mindf*cked slowly over 25 years now... this explains so much!!

Anyway, dibs? Has anyone claimed this? My Jenius family portrait was getting tired and too many people have Gubaba around here...

I had Gubaba for a while, but I kept getting myself confused with Azrael...finally, I figured I didn't really need to telegraph my identity like that, and changed it.

But yes, I say the Millia gif is yours. Use it wisely.

I had Gubaba for a while, but I kept getting myself confused with Azrael...finally, I figured I didn't really need to telegraph my identity like that, and changed it.

But yes, I say the Millia gif is yours. Use it wisely.

Woot!

I'll give up the Jenius family portrait, as it... technically counts as an in-joke as well from Galaxy is Calling Me!

jeniusfamily.jpg

Edited by stray

Woot!

I'll give up the Jenius family portrait, as it... technically counts as an in-joke as well from Galaxy is Calling Me!

jeniusfamily.jpg

:unsure: how is the family portrait an in joke?

:unsure: how is the family portrait an in joke?

It's tucked away on a 2 second pan across Emilia's wall of photos in GICM! with no context... more of an easter egg than an in joke? I dunno. It's no Appale Genki itano circus can missle, but meh... it was late, and I'd had a few. :unsure:

post-8071-1217781769_thumb.jpg

Either way it's easy to overlook.

Edited by stray