Who is going to die in Macross Frontier???

taksraven

Star Wars type? Hehe. Well, if you insist...

Shery: Alti, all I want is your love.

Alto: I won't lose you the way I lost my mother. I am becoming more powerful than any SMS has ever dreamed of, and I'm doing it for you: to protect you.

Sheryl: ...I don't believe what I'm hearing... Ozma was right... you've changed!

Alto: I don't want to hear any more about Ozma. SMS turned against me; don't you turn against me?

Sheryl: [crying] Alti, you're breaking my heart! And you're going down a path I cannot follow!

Yikes. :ph34r:

:lol:

Alto has small hands. <_<

Alto: I won't lose you the way I lost my mother. I am becoming more powerful than any SMS has ever dreamed of, and I'm doing it for you: to protect you.

Sheryl: ...I don't believe what I'm hearing... Ozma was right... you've changed!

Alto: I don't want to hear any more about Ozma. SMS turned against me; don't you turn against me?

Sheryl: [crying] Alti, you're breaking my heart! And you're going down a path I cannot follow!

eww... awful movie

If you seriously think that Alto is dead after that scene, you haven't been around the anime world very long. Let alone the Macross world.

I didn't say that he was going to STAY dead!! You are ASSUMING that I meant that. And remember, NEVER ASSUME because you look like a dumbass. :lol: :lol:

Taksraven

I didn't say that he was going to STAY dead!! You are ASSUMING that I meant that. And remember, NEVER ASSUME because you look like a dumbass. :lol: :lol:

Taksraven

never assume

because when you assume,

you put an ASS between U and ME

<--- exact words by my manager in our office hehe

XD

making this a quote for the day hehe XD

Edited by shinkirou

Alto: Love won't save you, Ranka. Only my new VF-25 can do that!

never assume

because when you assume,

you put an ASS between U and ME

<--- exact words by my manager in our office hehe

XD

making this a quote for the day hehe XD

hehe. never heard that one before. but in a way, it doesn't work. it should be put an ass before U and ME. You should correct him, but since he's your boss... nah, just let it fly. :p

Well, I think we know that Leon and Grace( sniff.. sniff..) are probably going to die, although Leon could possibly be arrested; however Grace will die for sure( most likely at the hands of the queen). As far as the others, I wish for all of them to live with the exception of Ozma.***Troll warning ahead*** I WANT HIS PUNK @#$$ DEAD! There I said it!! :angry:

Edited by aerocombatpilot

Grace, Leon and Brera to die tomorrow. I think that will be the worst of it. *touch wood*

Taksraven

Replying to my own post here, but one out of three is pretty crap. Ha ha.

*watches as his own crappy thread sinks into oblivion* :lol: :lol:

Taksraven

Replying to my own post here, but one out of three is pretty crap. Ha ha.

*watches as his own crappy thread sinks into oblivion* :lol: :lol:

Taksraven

Ah, but who's gonna die in the MOVIE?

If it's a completely new story, I say Brera and some new character we haven't met yet.

If it's a compilation movie, then I say Michael and Grace. ^_^

You forgot Grace. But is she really dead?

Yeah well, I did notice that we don't *really* see her die. I bet that bitch probably did have another backup body to download too. (She really is a Cylon, isn't she)

Taksraven