custom YF-19

brannon

It's definitely a unique looking custom.

Would love to see pics of the bird in the other two modes (Hint, hint ;) ).

EDIT: Found the link for the other modes' pics (Linky Here).

Edited by Mog

Brave. Not the color scheme I would have done but it looks well executed. I keep having visions of doing a low-viz VF-19A... but am not nearly brave enough to go for it :ph34r:

thanks guys for the support. i like doing customs and i really appreciate the price these bad boys have accosiated with them after all that work. i hope others are inspired to make their own as well.

i like stuff that others havnt beat to death so hence my orange and grey and black

thanks guys for the support. i like doing customs and i really appreciate the price these bad boys have accosiated with them after all that work. i hope others are inspired to make their own as well.

i like stuff that others havnt beat to death so hence my orange and grey and black

VERY NICE!!! Interesting choice of colors I must say.

:ph34r:

That's tight. Oh, by the way, what do the characters mean?

well one means fire the others im not sure. i looked all over the net for kanji stencils and ended up having to buy the stencils for airbrushing fingernails. so in the end it was just a design thing. if anybody knows where i can get stenils to make a sentence id appreciate it as i think im going to paint A YF-21 if i get one.