Macross Frontier S.M.S - what does it stands for ?

vanpang

She might want to remove any tampon she has up there before going miclone though. :wacko:

I'm pretty sure that the miclonization chamber techs perform a thorough "inspection" before they let her in.

Edited by d3v

• 2 weeks later...
You mean...Yoko Kanno *gulp*...LIED to us...?

BURN HER! BURN THE WITCH!!

Gasp! No, don't say that, that can't be true! gods can't lie!

Kanno, please say it isn't so..... :ph34r: Just tell us that it was Gabriela Robin who wrote those lyrics and not you! Of course, that's the only explanation....

.... what? she doesn't exist? YOU'RE....???

BURN HER! BURN THE WITCH!!

Edited by dreamweaver13

In all "seriousness", the S.M.S. remind me of the following:

1. "Private military contractors" liked the ones used in Iraq and Afghanistan. The only difference the contractors are field testing their weapons. Like the private contractors, they are former members of the government formal military. In this case they alll served with UN Spacy with the apparent exception of Luca, Mikhail, & Alto. However they are still subject to the Macross government and some how arbitrarily fit into UN Spacy command. Anything else they would be pirates or bucanneers-hence all the "pirate movie theme music".

2. Historically speaking, they are all like the priates that served the Queen, Francis Drake, or the East india Company.

3. So my fues is that S.M.S. stands for "special military service" or "selective military service".

1. "Private military contractors" liked the ones used in Iraq and Afghanistan. The only difference the contractors are field testing their weapons. Like the private contractors, they are former members of the government formal military. In this case they alll served with UN Spacy with the apparent exception of Luca, Mikhail, & Alto. However they are still subject to the Macross government and some how arbitrarily fit into UN Spacy command. Anything else they would be pirates or bucanneers-hence all the "pirate movie theme music".

2. Historically speaking, they are all like the priates that served the Queen, Francis Drake, or the East india Company.

3. So my fues is that S.M.S. stands for "special military service" or "selective military service".

You're a bit late, aren't you? We have the answer now. ^_^

You should have bothered to read at least the previous page; the answer's already there. :)

On a related note, I just noticed something important...

That Alto guy? He kinda looks like a girl.

Noooo....you gotta be joking...RIGHT?

RIGHT?

The MW forums started becoming "meaner" recently. :rolleyes:

Radman: in all seriousness...yes, we know. Welcome to MW. :lol:

Noooo....you gotta be joking...RIGHT?

RIGHT?

The MW forums started becoming "meaner" recently. :rolleyes:

Radman: in all seriousness...yes, we know. Welcome to MW. :lol:

Yes, I was joking...no offense intended.

Is it becoming meaner here? It seems a lot nicer than it did a few years ago...I stopped posting around 2005 or so because the atmosphere here was a little TOO caustic, so it definitely seems nicer than it did then.

Is it becoming meaner here? It seems a lot nicer than it did a few years ago...I stopped posting around 2005 or so because the atmosphere here was a little TOO caustic, so it definitely seems nicer than it did then.

Well, just stay away from Duke and everything will be pleasant. :D

2005 wasn't bad. I heard it was worse during the Usenet days. :lol:

But hey that's the Internet. I find MWF is still one of the more mature forums around considering our age group. ;)

And what IS that age group praytell? ;)

I was just about to ask the same. I mean....it would seem that ALOT of us are in the 30-35 year range. And if that's the case.....we sure the hell are not mature most times :lol: .

:ph34r:

I was just about to ask the same. I mean....it would seem that ALOT of us are in the 30-35 year range. And if that's the case.....we sure the hell are not mature most times :lol: .

What? Discussing what color panties an anime character is wearing and bitching about toys isn't mature enough for you?

:p

What? Discussing what color panties an anime character is wearing and bitching about toys isn't mature enough for you?

:p

:lol::lol::lol: What color are Nanases panties anyways?!? :huh:

agh! i've been fooled! fooled by that song's composer! alas! :ph34r:

Well, anyway, thank god it wasn't that menstrual thing that someone suggested. :p

You guys are kidding, right? She did not have a hand at the lyrics AT ALL. Kanno mostly makes just the music, she very seldom writes lyrics that even make sense, Triangler was one hell of a surprise because she does not do that very often!

Here are the credits:

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...st&p=602192

13 SMS小隊の歌~あの娘はエイリアン (01:00)

作词:黒河影次 歌:SMSのみなさん

Romanji:

13. SMS小隊の歌〜あの娘はエイリアン (SMS Squadron Song ~ That Girl is an Alien)

Lyrics: Eiji Kurokawa

Vocals: SMS Squad

You guys are kidding, right? She did not have a hand at the lyrics AT ALL. Kanno mostly makes just the music, she very seldom writes lyrics that even make sense, Triangler was one hell of a surprise because she does not do that very often!

Here are the credits:

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...st&p=602192

13 SMS小隊の歌~あの娘はエイリアン (01:00)

作词:黒河影次 歌:SMSのみなさん

Romanji:

13. SMS小隊の歌〜あの娘はエイリアン (SMS Squadron Song ~ That Girl is an Alien)

Lyrics: Eiji Kurokawa

Vocals: SMS Squad

haha, thanks for that one. So it wasn't gabriela robin who wrote for the SMS song.

See? i told you yoko kanno wouldn't lie to us! see?? :D

so i looked up who Eiji Kurokawa is in wiki. and :o surprises of surprises! it's actually a pseudonym for Shoji Kawamori, the big kahuna himself!!

So it was Kawamori all along who lied to us!! he toyed with our emotions, how dare he?? :wacko:

haha, thanks for that one. So it wasn't gabriela robin who wrote for the SMS song.

See? i told you yoko kanno wouldn't lie to us! see?? :D

so i looked up who Eiji Kurokawa is in wiki. and :o surprises of surprises! it's actually a pseudonym for Shoji Kawamori, the big kahuna himself!!

So it was Kawamori all along who lied to us!! he toyed with our emotions, how dare he?? :wacko:

Y'know...I saw that, and I thought that the name Eiji Kurokawa sounded familiar...but I couldn't place it...

*punches self in the head*

So now we have a dilemma...who are we going to believe: some hobby magazine or the Hory Froating Head himself?

I'm putting my money on the Head...so back to "Speedy Miracle Spacy," it is! :lol: