Best valk to display in GBP Armor?

Fire in the Sky

Hi all,

I'm setting up my Macross display, and wondering which valk to use with the GBP armor. I think Hikaru's VF-IJ is the one I most remember from the TV series using the GBP. BUT, I kinda don't want to use that one and have it all hidden behind the armor. What about using my Hikaru VF-1A?

Silly question, I know...thought?

Hi all,

I'm setting up my Macross display, and wondering which valk to use with the GBP armor. I think Hikaru's VF-IJ is the one I most remember from the TV series using the GBP. BUT, I kinda don't want to use that one and have it all hidden behind the armor. What about using my Hikaru VF-1A?

The Cannon Fodder looks pretty cool inside the anime color GBP Armor.

:ph34r:

Hi all,

I didn't want to waste my VF-1j in the armor either, but it's just too classic so I did it.

post-917-1210446620_thumb.jpg

Gotta go with the VF-1j... that's the reason I have 2.

And no, you don't have to take off the nose cone. The 1/48 armor comes with two different pieces, one long for the nose cone, and smaller/anime accurate one for if you take the nose cone off.

Thanks a bundle eugimon! Looks like I dont have the put the nosecone elsewhere and risk of losing it. :D:D:D

I don't know though. It's a personal choice but I like the more anime accurate one so you don't have to deal witht he armored penis.

Hmm, goog question. I am thinking about my Hikaru VF-1S on the normal GBP armor.

I've also acquired the "black/grey" stealth armor. It's as close as I can get to a Bandai Strike Valkyrie look via color scheme from the 1/55 scale version. What do you guys think?

Hmm, goog question. I am thinking about my Hikaru VF-1S on the normal GBP armor.

I've also acquired the "black/grey" stealth armor. It's as close as I can get to a Bandai Strike Valkyrie look via color scheme from the 1/55 scale version. What do you guys think?

That'll do I bet....I like to see pics though to make my final decision.

I think Hikaru's VF-IJ is the one I most remember from the TV series using the GBP. BUT, I kinda don't want to use that one and have it all hidden behind the armor. What about using my Hikaru VF-1A?

I use the Hikaru VF-1A, it hides the horrible yellowing it has :lol:

I don't know though. It's a personal choice but I like the more anime accurate one so you don't have to deal witht he armored penis.

Actually, the 1/48 version is not accurate at all. It has no space for leg poseability. The 1/60 has leg room enough for some poses and it at least is well hung. When compared to the 1/60, the 1/48 GBP is a fat guy who's not seen his penis for a very long time. :ph34r: