Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

WOW!!! GREAT pics and poses to EVERYONE!!! I have not been on the MW that much lately and for this I must apologize. I just got a new job a week or so back so I am not able to be on all day...I am logged in all day....but that's that.....oh yeah....I also just adopted a dog (Brom is his name) so he's keeping me quite busy too. I will be sure to post some pics soon.

:ph34r:

HUD display is one I see...and it looks like it's been weathered a bit.

-Kyp

Yep the HUD is the only thing I see.

Wonder what else? :huh:

EDIT-------> I think also.....a little part for the pilots left hand for the thruster control?

Edited by misterryno

I think everyone, job or no job, deserves congrats on this latest round of pics. I wonder how many Yamato toy sales were made as a result of this thread, with pictures like Maverick's.

OK, special congrats to misterryno. Now, buy some more stuff to take pics of. -_-

WOW!!! GREAT pics and poses to EVERYONE!!! I have not been on the MW that much lately and for this I must apologize. I just got a new job a week or so back so I am not able to be on all day...I am logged in all day....but that's that.....oh yeah....I also just adopted a dog (Brom is his name) so he's keeping me quite busy too. I will be sure to post some pics soon.

hey ryan, congrats.. i'm happy for you man!

vegas: you had your share too pare..

ghost: i'd kill just to have your skill man..

wicked: just giving the 1/48s much love as i have noticed a lot of local collectors here are starting to dispose of their 1/48s.. well at least after i did a series of shots, they kinda started to think twice about it.. :D

beautiful work AGAIN Maverick! :D I love the lighting, and use of the mech bases. I'll slowly build them up until i can do the same. :D

No one owns this thread, we are all kickin ass! A real treat coming in this thread every morning seeing all the displays. :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

thanks mate.. i'm gonna do some fight scene shots next time i get the luxury of time.. also waiting to get the perfect sunset for another sky shots.. :D

oh.. your latest pose/pics and wicked ace's just simply kicked ass!! it makes me wanna free my long kept in the box YF-19 :unsure:

The one i posed is first ed! :D I really couldn't care less for the landing gear, and with the gunpod i haven't done the fix yet, i just sqeeze it a certain way so it's straight (holds straight too) when i take display photos.

I think more along the lines of this is my battroid YF-19, and maybe, later down the track the 5th release of the 1/60 Yf-19 will have lockable chest. :lol:

Get your 19 out and show it love, there is nothing *visibly wrong with it*

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Hey all....thanks for the congrats! ^_^ I will hopefully be posting some pics by this weekend. Probably Friday....for I will have the day off. I am leaving for Washington next Monday for a week....so I will have to get some more taken soon.

The one i posed is first ed! :D I really couldn't care less for the landing gear, and with the gunpod i haven't done the fix yet, i just sqeeze it a certain way so it's straight (holds straight too) when i take display photos.

I think more along the lines of this is my battroid YF-19, and maybe, later down the track the 5th release of the 1/60 Yf-19 will have lockable chest. :lol:

Get your 19 out and show it love, there is nothing *visibly wrong with it*

Just to jump on the bandwagon, both my -19s are 1st release versions.

yamato display not compatible with 1/48 fast pack + gun pod who said that :blink:

it is possible in fact

the trick is simple.. try to figure out !!!

I don't wanna try to figure it out... <_< ...can you just tell me....PLEASE... :rolleyes:

I don't wanna try to figure it out... <_< ...can you just tell me....PLEASE... :rolleyes:

Hi buddy

here we go

for the back part support unscrew it all you have 5 screws

to keep the support bars on the back piece in the right position

you have to reverse the bars cause the back piece will be attach up side down

when attched there is now enough space for the gun in position

now the vf-1S is fully loaded on the display stand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^_^

Edited by Ghostkiller

Hi buddy

here we go

for the back part support unscrew it all you have 5 screws

to keep the support bars on the back piece in the right position

you have to reverse the bars cause the back piece will be attach up side down

when attched there is now enough space for the gun in position

now the vf-1S is fully loaded on the display stand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^_^

RIGHT ON!!! THANKS!!! I may try this when I get home. We'll see.

Edited by misterryno