Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

Here's my first attempt at doing PS editing, it's been a while since i tried doing this.. i guess it's decent enough (?) :rolleyes:

Looks pretty sweet mate!

:ph34r:

Here's my first attempt at doing PS editing, it's been a while since i tried doing this.. i guess it's decent enough (?) :rolleyes:

I'd add some white trails to the wings, off into the distance, to give it a sense of motion.

Also, the blurred edges are a bit too stark and make it look like a static piece being dragged across a photograph of clouds, or even a drop shadow being cast upward. If you thin the blur out and possibly apply it directly to the layer your plane is on (think a very slight Gaussian blur) you can fix that. The real key is subtlety.

If you combine the airstreams with the direction you apply the light motion blur to, you'll really complete the picture.

I think I just may have to. I am drinking a nice coktail (spelling?) and browsing the forum while the back of my mind I am thinkging "You freakin Douche! You still have not seen episodes 11-13 of frontier and they are sitting on your 16GB flash drive right now!"

I think I should shut up.

Oh, and ....

...and I am not getting the 1/60 YF-21! (Now I ought to really shut the fuc up)?

{Instead I got the much nicer GNU YF-21 - You know what I mean)/.#@($*&^!

hahah will have to wait till later (tomorrow) i'm busy middle of the day and i'm gonna clear out my cabinet so i can perfectly my new girls. :D

I am posting haul pics as we speak. (in my gallery)

In the mean time your pics are great. :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Had a bit to drink, have we? :lol: Just remember to always transform them when your semi-sober. :p

-Kyp

hahhaha http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?auto...um&album=53

gallery_3118_53_72929.jpg

Only 1 shot, later tonight i'll start. 8yr old rum, gonna have me some fun! I'll get wasted, AND still do transformation cycles WITHOUT the book. :p:D:lol: Including Gerwalk.

But most of all, Final Gambit mode will be the one i'm after!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

When you're drunk, the dual-wield giant moth doesn't look too bad. The gerwalk is still uglier than the -19's.

p1220048wu8.jpg

That's a NICE pose. I'll have to try that one. Hey you guys don't knock the 21's gerwalk it's still sexy in it's own right. :D Just remember Q-Rau likeness not VF-1 likeness! :D

FINAL GAMBIT MODE! MY FAVvvvvvvvVVV. This is how it will be forever immortalized in my macross shrine.

gallery_3118_53_1286725.jpg

Better pics later, my wife is overseas with her mum and she took our cam with her so i need to go camera hire from my bro. :p

I'm working on wether to place this figure here or there, but that's the best i could come up with last night. Also i can swap this with my fully equiped 21 and slot her in there with ease (bless the Yamato clear stand)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

hehe, amazing. It looks like it would explode from the far away shots but when you get up close, you can see everything is lovingly arranged.

And if I was Guld, I'd be flying down to that blonde as well. :p