M/H Mospeada Ride Armour - [ mail away weapon set. ]

Recast Order for the Weapons Set.  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who's in? [ for the Recast order if made ]

• yay (count me in!)
    • ney (i don't care)

yeah i want the weapons set and decals too.

guys, don't cut ur coupons yet, at least wait till SaveRobotech or any kind soul in Japan replies if its ok for them to help.

BTW, i just managed to secure my 2 Megahouses after much searching... but i think it will only reach here in a month. Should be able to make it before the End of May dateline right? :unsure:

wait for me~~~~~~.... :p

yeah i want the weapons set and decals too.

guys, don't cut ur coupons yet, at least wait till SaveRobotech or any kind soul in Japan replies if its ok for them to help.

BTW, i just managed to secure my 2 Megahouses after much searching... but i think it will only reach here in a month. Should be able to make it before the End of May dateline right? :unsure:

wait for me~~~~~~.... :p

I hope you can make it...

I was just wondering....since my Stick fig is MH and my Rey fig is Toynami....will both of my box tops work...or just one of them? I would hope both.

:ph34r:

check ur toynami rey with the pic i posted. if it looks the same, then it should work.

i'm guessing toynami only pasted a sticker on the bottom right corner of the box? i suppose the printed box should be exactly the same.

U need both Stick and Rey to qualify for 1 weapons boxset. if u only bought 1 type u can't qualify

Edited by Shun

check ur toynami rey with the pic i posted. if it looks the same, then it should work.

i'm guessing toynami only pasted a sticker on the bottom right corner of the box right? i suppose the printed box should be exactly the same.

U need both Stick and Rey to qualify for 1 weapons boxset. if u only bought 1 type u can't qualify

I will check it out tonight. And oh yes...I qualify.

Count me in if we get this up and going!

my guess would be NB4M but hes got a kid and a slew of other projects hes working on so i don't know?

personally, i don't care how long it takes for this to become a reality as long as it eventually becomes a reality.

I know NB4M will be busy with his new project and family, but i will be getting back in the recasting game this weekend. If no one is up for the job I will be able to help out. I am willing to recast these item, if they give me the chance.

SD

I know NB4M will be busy with his new project and family, but i will be getting back in the recasting game this weekend. If no one is up for the job I will be able to help out. I am willing to recast these item, if they give me the chance.

SD

i'm interested in a set as well

SD

Awesome! :) Thanks for this. :D

5 kits is a must for me, for what i want to do.

I haven't PM'd you yet SaveRobo, coz i know your busy with the weathered 1S stuff.

SD

Thanks for offering to help us!! ^_^

I'm definitely interested in a few sets.

The weapon that I'm most interested in is the Gallant, of cos due to it being the most prominent in the show, i'm wondering if i can have more of this... :p

I remember seeing SAL-9 in action, but dont recall seeing the Wolverine Assault Rifle, can anyone shed any light on this?

BTW i know this is quite too early to talk about :p , but is anyone interested in a Gallant with stock and barrel, and magazine? (for pic see the link above). we need some one who can sculpt that small addition to the handgun... :p

Edited by Shun

I don't remember when/if the Wolverine (Palladium reference for names remember) was in the anime,

i just went by the RPG books. I remember using a SAL-9 in a game one time when i was younger with some

fellow RPG'rs and i potato mashed some poor schmuck's head with a critical 20 in a bar room brawl. :lol: Good times!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay guys it's the spring break time in Tokyo so I can get to work on trying to order. I will have my friend translate all the information for me to get the order in by the end of May. I just hope it is the end of May and not May.

I will get it all sorted asap, sorry I couldn't get to this sooner I had been busy with shipping over 30 glasses and t-shirts.

Okay guys it's the spring break time in Tokyo so I can get to work on trying to order. I will have my friend translate all the information for me to get the order in by the end of May. I just hope it is the end of May and not May.

I will get it all sorted asap, sorry I couldn't get to this sooner I had been busy with shipping over 30 glasses and t-shirts.

THANKS for the help!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!

Coolios thanks mate! :)

Mospeada Earth Recapture Force Weapon Set mail away.

OK I got the details thanks to Over-Drive for the translation. If you are interested follow the steps below.

1. Send me your Stick and Rey points. There is no limit of weapon sets I can submit for as long as I send in one Stick and one Rey point for one set.

2. Send me the points by May 15th no later. (I'm not Hasbro so I'm not talking about post marked, I mean I want them in hand by the 15th.)

3. Once I have all the points I will send out for the offer.

4. We wait till they get delivered to me, then you guys send me money for the shipping once they are all in hand and accounted for.

PM me for my mailing address.

Edited by Save

I will PM you with my info later and send you the points tomorrow. THANKS ALOT.

EDIT-----> PMed!!!

Edited by misterryno

OK I got the details thanks to Over-Drive for the translation. If you are interested follow the steps below.

1. Send me your Stick and Rey points. There is no limit of weapon sets I can submit for as long as I send in one Stick and one Rey point for one set.

2. Send me the points by May 15th no later. (I'm not Hasbro so I'm not talking about post marked, I mean I want them in hand by the 15th.)

4. We wait till they get delivered to me, then you guys send me money for the shipping once they are all in hand and accounted for.

Thanks alot for doing this!! :wub:

When u said 'points' do u mean the square proof-of-purchase?

I'm pretty sure this is what he needs.

campaign1ew7.jpg

to get the weapons set, u have to cut out the square proof-of-purchase. U need proof-of-purchase from both boxes: one from Stick and one from Rey = 2 proof-of-purchase to qualify for 1 bonus weapons set. U need to provide name, address, yada yada and mail it to the above address before END OF MAY. Of cos, u need to be in japan to qualify. :rolleyes:

AAARRRGGHHH!!!

My MH set got stolen in the way to the post office (along with another ton and a half of goods from the US, that's Mexico for you <_< ). The claim has been filled, but I won't get my refund (and thus my set) in a while, so I will miss on the weapons set. Hopefully they'll be available again in the future.

I hope that now that almost everyone will have their original sets, there'll still be interest in recasting them for the less fortunate :unsure:

AAARRRGGHHH!!!

My MH set got stolen in the way to the post office (along with another ton and a half of goods from the US, that's Mexico for you <_< ). The claim has been filled, but I won't get my refund (and thus my set) in a while, so I will miss on the weapons set. Hopefully they'll be available again in the future.

I hope that now that almost everyone will have their original sets, there'll still be interest in recasting them for the less fortunate :unsure:

That totally blows mate. Sorry to hear that. :(