Moscato Scout Pod

jadefalconguard

Yeah! that scout looks great! :)

The paint job reminds me of the old Imai boxart. I hope to get a similar effect whenever I get around to building mine.

Fantastic job! Thanks for the pics.

Makes me wish I was a modeller.

Makes me wish that I had gotten one of these when they were available (not so far back).

Lately I have really been considering trying out the modelling thing. The problem is that I have little free time and no space to use toxic chemicals.

The problem is that I have little free time and no space to use toxic chemicals.

20 years ago the 'toxic chemicals' thing was an issue. These days, virtually everything except glue and fumes from a spraycan mostly non-toxic.

That's one excuse you have to rub out. Join the dark side! Look where it got Geert...

Moscato is a pimp.

na he's more like a crack dealer. "pssst! buddy you really want to try this new resin I created.It's my best yet"

I missed this one due to lack of money but, if ever there is a rerun I will be there.

Makes me wish I was a modeller.

Makes me wish that I had gotten one of these when they were available (not so far back).

I missed this one due to lack of money but, if ever there is a rerun I will be there.

You guys may want to check out the Starshipmodeler store. They have some in stock.

Fantastic people to deal with there, with the fastest shipping in West! :p

Looks great! Thanks for sharin'. "Moscato is a pimp..." :lol: Crack dealer,maybe. I bet he puts some in the resin to boost orders. That "new resin smell." And oh yeah, he is a great sculptor too! - MT