19's, in all their many colours

Scream Man

So heres my 25th Anni with a fresh coat of paint n stickers, and my original YF-19, which I repainted into a camo scheme and horridly screwed up. Still, people asked to see it so....

1901.jpg

1908.jpg

1910.jpg

1911.jpg

1902.jpg

1904.jpg

1903.jpg

1905.jpg

It rubs the paint horridly to transform, so this will be one of the few times its in Battroid.

1906.jpg

1907.jpg

NOICE!!! please post a step by step on paiting that 25th anniv. markings on the yf19 =)

In another thread, he stated he used Citidel brand matte black paint to cover the gold writing; a helpful tidbit of info for those wanting to do duplicate this.

EDIT: After looking in the other thread, I now realize you already knew this.

Edited by Wicked Ace

yep, citadel black paint over the gold, then just spare stickers i had on different sheets. was going to put the red intake stickers on, but they usually sit lower than the gold stripes on the legs, and i didnt want to paint over those. In the end I just left em off.

glad u guys liked it :)

Very nice work on the 25th Anniversary bird!! It looks significantly better all stickered up and without the gold brush scripts.

Good job! B))

I think they look good there Scream Man. :ph34r:

Yo Kicker773, That was sweet!!! I love that song, was just listening to it last night and it made me think of macross so it was funny for me to see you post this here. Great video. Do you know those girls? I was impressed with their coordination, I mean at least for an amature video. Thanks.

Yo Kicker773, That was sweet!!! I love that song, was just listening to it last night and it made me think of macross so it was funny for me to see you post this here. Great video. Do you know those girls? I was impressed with their coordination, I mean at least for an amature video. Thanks.

I know huh?!? That vid was too much fun. I was thinkin to myself "damn, I wonder how many times they practiced to do that right?" :huh:

hehehe, look like a proper marine like soldier wearing a green helmet that camo 19 does. :p

Nicely done man.

The 25th 19 looks awesome in Battroid mode, if only she had a red visor...

I have been dodging commenting or even looking at pics of the 19 25th coz i really loved this scheme and was dead set going to get one but that changed when the YF-21 was announced....

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

• 4 weeks later...
Wow. That 25th Anniversary YF-19 really does look better without the gold script. If the production toy had looked more like that, I definitely would have bought one.

Off topic, possibly stupid, reply, but what is the connection for work it, make it, stronger to macross?

Wow. That 25th Anniversary YF-19 really does look better without the gold script. If the production toy had looked more like that, I definitely would have bought one.

glad u liked it mate. It's worth grabbing the toy, the fix is insanely easy to do. little black paint, a couple of stickers and voila!