Shonen Ace - Macross Frontier Manga, Chapter 2

Graham

Ackem I hope you don't mind I stuck your translation into the first few pages. If your cool with it i'll do the rest!

I don't really mind, but the t/l's are pretty rough and I'm too lazy to go over it. If you don't really care that some the lines sound awkward, then go ahead. Also, I'd rather not be listed if you decide to insert credits, etc.

I don't really mind, but the t/l's are pretty rough and I'm too lazy to go over it. If you don't really care that some the lines sound awkward, then go ahead. Also, I'd rather not be listed if you decide to insert credits, etc.

Its all for fun bro all for fun.

Did anyone t/l chapter 1? If not, I can do it if you guys want it, although some of the pages are blurry/cut off.

Please do what you can, Graham will provide better scans later for you to work from.

This is what fan communities are all about. :D

Guys, I'm posting a better re-scan of chapter 1 in a seperate thread.

I've decided to tidy up this thread and I'll re-name it as Macross Frontier Manga Chapter 2 thread.

I'll be going through the thread soon and deleting most of the early posts prior to the scans of chapter 2.

From now on each monthly chapter of the manga will get it's own thread.

Graham

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Silly thought but...wouldn't it be funny if it turns out Alto used to be girl...thats why he/she has such a defensive reaction...

tho i do think that would be a step too drastic for a mainstream anime (and not to mention a show i think bandai want to succeed)

The best kabuki actors play girls... (maybe he used to do so, that's why he gets so angry when reminded of it...).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thank you very much for the English translations guys, I really do appreciate the time and effort you guys put into doing this even though you guys aren't getting any rewards for it. I'm glad that I was able to read this, although it was a bit different from the anime, it seems to be following the same plot.