Just Because I'm Mr. President!!! (Metal Wolf Chaos)

mpchi

Just bumped into this video, and had no idea such an awesome game existed. It brings Patriotism, mecha action, cheesiness, and bad voice acting to new heights I've never seen before! I LOL pretty hard watching this thing, while I have to say this is a pretty darn cool game, even though its an old Xbox title from 2004. But I can see why it never has a U.S. release LOL. :lol:

Enjoy! LOL :lol:

I remember seeing this like maybe a year ago? I forget. It was awesome then, and it's awesome now. I seriously would have bought a 360 by now if that had been released. When I first saw it I was posting "Michael Wilson for President" signs everywhere. XD

funny that of all people, the villain is actually the vice pres :lol:

What do you mean villain?! We LOVE Richard, the Vice President! He just look so...eh...angry LOL. :lol:

While not realistic with a lot of morphing magic, the weapon system is pretty sweet with all the different guns popping out of those big backpack and rotates around the ring as you select them. And love the idea of the President trashing all major cities like Washington DC, New York, San Francisco...etc. as a level. And to my surprise, those are Xbox graphics. Not Xbox360.

Edited by mpchi

Oh yeah.... game was devleoped by From Software, makers of Armored Core... and ACE? Suddenly I have a lot more interest in a J PS2...

Anyways... pretty good developer for a mech game. So it seems safe to assume MWC has decent gameplay under the president of the great United States.