Leftover Missiles

wolfx

Whilst I was drifting off to sleep yesterday night, I was trying to remember where each one of my yammie valk's missiles went. Some were still in their boxes. Some were in my "spare parts" box, some were in "the drawer". That's like a load of unused plastic I have, not counting all the odds and ends from my Gundam FIX figures.

Anyway, I was thinking Yamato or SOMEONE should make a missile display system much like those that come with the special editions of Gundam Seed kits and HCM Pros. These are clear parts that mimic "booster trails" where missiles and funnels can attach to. If we had something similar to simulate "Itano Circuses" it would be awesome as a display piece. The unused missiles will have some use at least. ;)

I started a similar thread about this in the Model Forum a few months ago.

There were some very interesting responses.

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...hl=itano+circus

I just pulled this pic from the trail you started above. Man that looks amazing! I wish I had better modeling skills. I realy just don't have the time. I would love to do something like this with a 1/48.

amd-vf1j-3_a04.jpg

I just pulled this pic from the trail you started above. Man that looks amazing! I wish I had better modeling skills. I realy just don't have the time. I would love to do something like this with a 1/48.

Thanks for the link, UN Spacy. Looks simple enough to do that except I don't have an airbrush. Interesting that the effect is quite good as well.

I guess I must be the chief-Dork-wannabe ... because I think that's freakin' sweet...and as soon as conditions permit, I'll be wanting to get some cotton and wire... :) :) :)

As for missiles - I keep mine in the boxes.

VFTF1

all hail chief-dork-wannabe!

suckerzzzztl0.gif

yes mighty ruler of dorkdom, we will obey your every command.

:D:D:D

i only have like 3 sets of missiles on hand, the rest are packed away in there boxes.

i just stay using the same ones over and over so i can keep the others ones new.

i mean why wear them out when you don't have to.

I guess I must be the chief-Dork-wannabe ... because I think that's freakin' sweet...and as soon as conditions permit, I'll be wanting to get some cotton and wire... :) :) :)

As for missiles - I keep mine in the boxes.

VFTF1

Can I be the Vice-Dork then? B)) I think that display is great. I would love to put something like that together.