Ride Armor Comparison

eriku

Guys, have a look at this post I saw on toyskingdom, it seems to show that the megahouse will have or may have available the hand weapons some of you were asking for.

http://www.toyskingdom.com.hk/forum/viewth...;extra=page%3D2

Is it just me, or is Stick raising his visor in that picture. I had assumed that the Megahouse just had a solid sculpted head.

Guys, have a look at this post I saw on toyskingdom, it seems to show that the megahouse will have or may have available the hand weapons some of you were asking for.

http://www.toyskingdom.com.hk/forum/viewth...;extra=page%3D2

MHouse wins! What you got now CM?? Hah? Whats that? Same price and still can't add the extra hand weapons?

tisk tisk tisk! Hope it's not a weapon package bought separately... anyone can read this?

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

You know, I really like where I feel the CMs Corp figure should fit in (small scale Microman style playable figure), but based on price point and such... that photo just doesn't favorably compare them. The MH figure blows the CMx one out of the water there...

One thing tho, I noticed that the MH fig pics in armor mode don't show the legs extended... I hope they actually do on the figure, as it can look slightly goofy without the longer legs...

You know, I really like where I feel the CMs Corp figure should fit in (small scale Microman style playable figure), but based on price point and such... that photo just doesn't favorably compare them. The MH figure blows the CMx one out of the water there...

One thing tho, I noticed that the MH fig pics in armor mode don't show the legs extended... I hope they actually do on the figure, as it can look slightly goofy without the longer legs...

The person who took those pictures of the MH one messed up and extended the legs when the person had no armor on instead of when they had the armor on.

I'm still wondering why CM's has a solid black hip armor piece.

The pictures below are of MH Rei.

post-2213-1195978158_thumb.jpg

post-2213-1195978169_thumb.jpg

Edited by protostar8

Dunno if the CM has or not, but the MHouse targetting display really smoothes this purchase off for me. :D

I guess it's all about QC now... i'll happily pay more for the better QC, but i hope both will be perfect.

I'll deffinently get one of the other, but MHouse's i'll complete the line.

Thanks to UN Spacy for that side by side pic.

I prefer the sculpt of the Megahouse one. So only Megahouse will do for me.

Another thanks from me. It looks like I will be getting the M-House one also. Does anyone know when they are due to be released?

I still like CMs overall look better than MegaHouse. I guess the 'toy' vibe it gives off is what does it for me. It's not really that much of a competition in my eyes though since I'll be getting one from each company.

By the way, I've read at Yaco that those extra weapon set for Megahouse is a mail-away...

By the way, I've read at Yaco that those extra weapon set for Megahouse is a mail-away...

Well that sucks. I bet you have to buy both of their Ride Armors to get that too (or pay them extra).

It's such a small thing that I'd rather make it then pay the $15-20 it would cost to get someone to help you get the mail away item.

Well that sucks. I bet you have to buy both of their Ride Armors to get that too (or pay them extra).

It's such a small thing that I'd rather make it then pay the $15-20 it would cost to get someone to help you get the mail away item.

you dont' have to make it... someone here will buy it and recast it for the rest of us... haha.

The CMs looks good again... it seems that the visor look big because that's the nature of small toys. if it was any smaller it'd probably be zip lock plastic bag thin. But I'd have to say, aside from that it's very well proportioned. Still too expensive though.

They're definitely trying to hide the black hip guard... hopefully it's just for the preliminary shots... but if you notice, the lights, handlebars, hands and a bunch of other grey parts are molded in white so it seems like these are just test molds.

It looks like the swing arm for the wheels are die cast... just like the old Gakkens.

Interest in Toynami versions are sinking like a rock... the only way they can get me back would be to make 1/6 scale versions, haha. I'm still surprised they pulled off Voltron...

I just realized I'm most active in this thread... I love me my Mospeada.

you dont' have to make it... someone here will buy it and recast it for the rest of us... haha.

The CMs looks good again... it seems that the visor look big because that's the nature of small toys. if it was any smaller it'd probably be zip lock plastic bag thin. But I'd have to say, aside from that it's very well proportioned. Still too expensive though.

They're definitely trying to hide the black hip guard... hopefully it's just for the preliminary shots... but if you notice, the lights, handlebars, hands and a bunch of other grey parts are molded in white so it seems like these are just test molds.

It looks like the swing arm for the wheels are die cast... just like the old Gakkens.

Interest in Toynami versions are sinking like a rock... the only way they can get me back would be to make 1/6 scale versions, haha. I'm still surprised they pulled off Voltron...

Hmm.. but for mospeada toys, i supposed mega house still have the best magnetism out of so many manufacturers?

^_^

YES, please our good MW's recasters, let's make it a mission! :D

Funny that i am most active here too, i mean, YF-21 is the biggest thing i want now in my diplay,

but i really do have a big love for Mospy. February will be a great month!

Is it me or would the Megahouse version b better off with larger tyres??? For rider mode i mean.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Somehow I think the Megahouse ones look too nice and good in the pictures to be the actual products. Also, the cyclone in bike mode doesn't seem to hold together very tightly. The CM ones appear to be more representative of the final products. They also look more sturdy.

Ivan

...And at virtually the same price as the Megahouse.

Well, the sizes aren't that different at 1/15 to 1/18 so I wouldn't expect them to be that different in price. I'm actually surprised that the CMs is a bit cheaper than the Megahouse. Got mine preordered. :)

Edited by eriku