YAMATO M&M SUPER VF-1J

1 VF-1 2NV

Allright, broke down and ordered both 1/60's. For 115 shipped that's an awesome deal. Let's see how soon they ship. Never tried these guys before.

I will keep tabs on it. I will allow a few days before the first e-mail.

Weird... almost as if the MM are underpriced and the other valks are incredibly overpriced... I am sure they are legit.. but......

:dat

Edited by DatterBoy

Allright, broke down and ordered both 1/60's. For 115 shipped that's an awesome deal. Let's see how soon they ship. Never tried these guys before.

that's how much i paid for my Millia when it first came out...

I just ordered a set of Yamato M&M. I'll let you all know what happens with my order. Thanks 1 VF-1 2NV.

You're Welcome :D . Just helping other MW members who want an affordable price. Now only if the 1/48's...... :rolleyes: .

BTW people who put in an order...keep us informed of your purchase. I'm going to Hawaii in January...so if Toys & Joys gives you guys/gals any problems, I'll sock it to them :angry::ph34r: !

I just ordered a set of Yamato M&M. I'll let you all know what happens with my order. Thanks 1 VF-1 2NV.

You're Welcome :D . Just helping other MW members who want an affordable price. Now only if the 1/48's...... :rolleyes: .

BTW people who put in an order...keep us informed of your purchase. I'm going to Hawaii in January...so if Toys & Joys gives you guys/gals any problems, I'll sock it to them :angry::ph34r: !

Good Deal. I'll post how mine comes out.

Now for an affordable Max 1/48 or 1/60 Elint.

Man.. I'm about to break.

*must resist*

Dang... Even I'm tempted by that price! A second set of M&M's? :) Mmmmmmm...

It will be for me... Can't help but to admire that happy couple enviously...

I breaked... *sigh* :p

well, just got an email that they are out of stock on Miria. Only Max is left....

ah well....

Wha..? When did you order it?