Chunkie Monkey Lovers

drkstar00

I love 'em.

I could probably lug one around in my TA-50 or my ALICE pack and it wouldn't even be damaged.

I didn't want to do it, but I traded 2 of them and sold one. of course, those 3 were still in their boxes and it's not like I got to enjoy them. I freed one though for display (VF-1S Roy). I've got 2 other VF-1S with armor MIB. I'm never selling or trading those. Roy's my favorite Valk.

Oh yeah....I sold a Joon's KO to a MW member! I got that KO back in 1998 on Ebay!

Edited by Ratchet

I have a Jetfire, a red Joons, a bootleg "Bandai" 1990 (Yellow VF-1S on package, blue fast packs and a strike inside), and a Bandai reissue VF-1S. They're awesome. I keep Jetfire out with the blue armor on since it's loose and doesn't have the red armor. The blue armor fits Jetfire perfectly.

Let's check in to celebrate these blocky toys...

If you have not looked to the other threads that I and others have started for 1/55's....I LOVE THEM....But sadly will be selling off a bit of my collection soon.

These are the only chunkies I love.

I still collect more and more of these....I am at about 60+. ^_^

Not to sound like an a-hole, but I honestly hope the Elint and Ostrich DO NOT get re-issued. I just like the thought of belonging to such a rare club. :rolleyes:

A-HOLE...

These are the only chunkies I love.

I still collect more and more of these....I am at about 60+. ^_^

Not to sound like an a-hole, but I honestly hope the Elint and Ostrich DO NOT get re-issued. I just like the thought of belonging to such a rare club. :rolleyes:

I do wish Bandai would reissue them again. That would be SWEEEET.

A-HOLE (<--------Just kidding)

If you have not looked to the other threads that I and others have started for 1/55's....I LOVE THEM....But sadly will be selling off a bit of my collection soon.

misterryno, what gives? I continue do to be impressed as hell with your 1/55 army, especially if we factor in the time it took to aquire them! I'd hate to see you get rid if some only to regret it later. i know i'd regret it. Don't do it dude.. you have a lovely collection there.

misterryno, what gives? I continue do to be impressed as hell with your 1/55 army, especially if we factor in the time it took to aquire them! I'd hate to see you get rid if some only to regret it later. i know i'd regret it. Don't do it dude.. you have a lovely collection there.

Ha like I need to say that I love em.

Skull -1 and Me and the rest of the Chunky Mafia practically dream about em.

My 1/55 mega project will be comming out of the woodwork again soon. Its just so hard to devote time to it im soooooooo busy :(

I now have 7 1/55 projects waiting for the off not including the mega mod. In no particular order an Evil Jetfire, an Enlint a Super O 2 GBP`s a low vis and a Roy Strike, and thats with out breaking into the Boots I have. Just remember when looking for project valks eBay is your friend

I`ll probably never buy more but when I have this many to mod who cares all in all I have 13 or 14 I think.

The man to ask would be Katanna67 he owns more 1/55`s than everyone here at MW put together.

Edited by big F

I am VERY disappointed to be selling off some of my collection as well. I am trying to do all I can to keep from selling my chunkies. I will be putting up part if not all of my list tonight in the sell/trade forum with my explination. It did take some time to aquire them...and I will regret it if I do not try to save them.