Yamato SV-51γ Nora type

UN Spacy

Thats who I got mine from also. They go by another name too. "Crazy Toys Paradise"

Yeah great seller they just screwed me for a HCM Pro gundam, sent me a use figure with parts missing, the box has been resealed three times with the amount of tape on one end and wont answer any email at all, even if I ask a question through one of his current products. I was almost going to buy some macross items from them, lucky I said almost. They SUCK, IMHO. :ph34r:

Yeah great seller they just screwed me for a HCM Pro gundam, sent me a use figure with parts missing, the box has been resealed three times with the amount of tape on one end and wont answer any email at all, even if I ask a question through one of his current products. I was almost going to buy some macross items from them, lucky I said almost. They SUCK, IMHO. :ph34r:

Man, it seems that everyone sucks. This seller has a lot of good feedback and I have had 4 trouble free transactions myself. I guess you can chalk these guys up as the "bad guys" too. I won't buy from them again based on what you just explained. I don't want to take the chance of getting screwed out of $200+ on a valk.

Looks like I am going to go with HOHOToys or Lost And Found for the time being.

Sorry to hear about your ordeal, but thanks for the heads up!

Man, it seems that everyone sucks. This seller has a lot of good feedback and I have had 4 trouble free transactions myself. I guess you can chalk these guys up as the "bad guys" too. I won't buy from them again based on what you just explained. I don't want to take the chance of getting screwed out of $200+ on a valk.

Looks like I am going to go with HOHOToys or Lost And Found for the time being.

Sorry to hear about your ordeal, but thanks for the heads up!

Soory to burst your bubble sqidd but I had to say something, lucky for me it was a $30.00 item but I can see someone getting screwed with a valk sooner or later. I just posted in the MW blacklist, but I was thinking that he might not do you over because you spend so much money with him? I never beleive the Feedback it's a crap system as if you leave bad feedback you'll get bad feedback in return. If the sellers did what they are supposed to and leave it first after you pay then it would work but they wait for you to get the item and if you leave bad feedback they do the same. It sure is Evilbay. :angry: Sorry guys for going off topic.

Soory to burst your bubble sqidd but I had to say something, lucky for me it was a $30.00 item but I can see someone getting screwed with a valk sooner or later. I just posted in the MW blacklist, but I was thinking that he might not do you over because you spend so much money with him? I never beleive the Feedback it's a crap system as if you leave bad feedback you'll get bad feedback in return. If the sellers did what they are supposed to and leave it first after you pay then it would work but they wait for you to get the item and if you leave bad feedback they do the same. It sure is Evilbay. :angry: Sorry guys for going off topic.

i think this holiday season is bringing out the worst in sellers.

they gotta make that money and they feel no remorse for the people they screw over. its totally a numbers game right now, the more sales, the more money, who cares about a few unhappy customers, i gots to get paid!

Got mine today from LAF Toys. It's darker and deeper than it photographs. More of a wine red than anything else. Almost a purplish shade of burgundy. The overwing boosters are the very definition of low-vis, they look like almost perfect matches for 36375 grey with 36320 grey accents (F-14/15/18/A-6/10/Harrier/Gripen). The missiles are more of a 36270 grey, the main grey of an F-16.

David,

Please tell me you looked those numbers up in a book?...

If not, you should find yourself a job in the model kit industry.

David,

Please tell me you looked those numbers up in a book?...

If not, you should find yourself a job in the model kit industry.

Nope, that's off of the top of his head. You wanna know about planes or anything to do with them you listen like he's the messiah...

Many plane modelers know the common ones by heart, as we've grabbed the "36375" bottle hundreds of times. Names may vary, but the numbers never change. The numbers are the US govt's system, FS595b. ::checks:: Well, Nora's plane may be close to 37142, but I've never seen/heard of that color, and nobody makes a paint of it, nor does it have a name. It only shows up in the master lists. I don't have an actual sample chart so I have no idea what color 37142 really is. (most computer displays seem horrendously off). But this place isn't bad: http://www.colorserver.net/

hardyhar har :p Well i think it's in der! Gotta drop the wife off for class and i'll pick her up. :D

But i'm going to be good! No openz till 25th.

You've been bad Squiddy, no opening presents till the 25th sucka!

:edit: well our family has a rule, we can open a smaller present on christmas eve. ;-)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

hardyhar har :p Well i think it's in der! Gotta drop the wife off for class and i'll pick her up. :D

:edit: well our family has a rule, we can open a smaller present on christmas eve. ;-)

25th! I couldn't wait! :o

Since it's just me and the wife....we make the rules for whenever we want. I try to wait though ;)

I'm waiting until the 25th to take mine out of the box too. (Even going to wrap it---found a perfect matching shade of giftwrap but they were sold out--going to keep hunting around) (yes, I try to match paper/bow to the toy---got a dull gold bow, now just need purplish-red paper)

Man, i am SERIOUSLY an VIOLENTLY IMPRESSED!

She barely fits in the box for damn sakes! :lol: DEFFINENTLY my second fav Vak before the YF-21.

few more days and i'll open her up! Already planned where i'll display her.

Deffinently see myself grabbing Ivanov's at a later date.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I'm waiting until the 25th to take mine out of the box too. (Even going to wrap it---found a perfect matching shade of giftwrap but they were sold out--going to keep hunting around) (yes, I try to match paper/bow to the toy---got a dull gold bow, now just need purplish-red paper)

Glad i'm not the only one! :D We can holdout. lol. I might try and find some nicer paper too, was always going to wrap her up bt she deserves a treat with nice paper... Make sure you take pics of her wrapped up too dave! :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Man, i am SERIOUSLY an VIOLENTLY IMPRESSED!

She barely fits in the box for damn sakes! :lol: DEFFINENTLY my second fav Vak before the YF-21.

few more days and i'll open her up! Already planned where i'll display her.

Deffinently see myself grabbing Ivanov's at a later date.

Stick a fork in yourself....Your Done! Whe you get her out of the box you are goig to go insane....then you will like it more in a week......then more in two weeks.....

Awesome to hear, seriously can't wait to check out the YF-21's tightness too, Yamato needs to continue the roll!

Deffinently want to grab an Ivanov too, i prefer his colour scheme better than Nora's in fighter mode.

I agree, but Nora in Gerwalk is dead sexy!

I just transformed my YF-19 for the first time in months. Time to get out the nail polish again. V.stab won't stay up (keeps sliding back down the leg), bottom part of the chest won't stay up, right wing REALLY won't stay in place in fighter mode, etc.

It just plain needs more hooks/tabs to start with, and those that do exist just don't work well. Honestly I'm pretty disappointed with the YF-19, it just doesn't hold together in either mode and is loose/floppy at all times. Hopefully Nora is better (I think it is, by a lot, based on reviews)

My 19 is fine in its original configuration ie sans fast packs. But with the fast packs attached I'm not really that happy about it in fighter mode. Everything is really unstable and tends to pop apart. And of course the chest is not secure in Battroid mode, and the wings are just a little too close to the sides of the legs, making them hard to position with the FP's on. It's a far better sculpt than the original 1/72, but there is still alot of room for improvement.

Nora's on my list, since my Ivanov was excelent. Which is funny since I really couldn't stand the paint scheme originally, but its kinda grown on me, a little like mold on stale bread...