camera + my awesomeness = win.

ruskiiVFaussie

Be honest, who's now off to buy a Revy Revoltech figure for their Q-Rau? :P  

29 members have voted

1. 1. huh, uhh.. now be honest now... (whats with all these new options..)

• Hell yueah! Revy looks sweet as in the Q-Rau! =D Great idea Ruskii! =P
    • Are you kidding? I prefer my crappy Yamato original figure that came with the Q-Rau! <_< You suck Ruskii. =0
    • Pfft, my 3 figure Yamato pack Millia looks nicer! >_> I also play with Millia in her wedding dress.... =o

Ahhhhhhhhhh, it's amazing how an incredibly poseable and perfectly in-scale 'revoltech' figure can bring an otherwise

'gone-stale' top shelf/in corner/gathering dust 1/60 display piece to "elite filthy" status in my cabinent... it's like

my Q-Rau called out "hey hey you there! get me some of that hot Revy ass in here!" and as awesome as i am

displaying and posing my stuff i thought to myself, "damn i'm slow! FRICKEN AWESOME! This is hot, babe+P/Armor!!!"

An hour and a half later i took 50 or more pics... ^_^ Some effort here, praise is deffinently called for. ;)

sooo.. viola! ... revel in my displaying goodness.... my Revy, is by far, the coolest addition to my Macross cabinent, just coz.

Now all we need is Yamato or someone to continue 1/60 line enemy mecha... Fighter Pod.... drooooolllllllllllllll....

Revoltech... i bow to you, you owned my display... again. Revoltech rocks.

A Revoltech Millia would be cool of course, seeing how Revy here is pretty much perfect 1/60 scale.

Later i will mod one of my Revy's to be able to fit the helmet on her head. (helmet came with the Millia 3 figure pack)

Maybe i can butcher the meltran armor off Millia and mod it somehow onto my Revy. Coolness.

And i always intended to colour one of my Revy's as a blondie. With white tank top. teh YAY!

Also i think i will mod the custom Revy with Eyes that point forward.

Ebayers should thank me (PayPal account is waiting hint hint lol) for pimping out ideas to buy up Revy's......

I may buy a 3rd one just coz she is so damn awesome.

YES, she fits perfectly and snug in the Q-Rau.

B E W A R E - Ultra image heavy, i'm on 56k, if i can wait for a page of awesomeness to load, so can you!

:edit: (the pics are not perfect, lighting and backdropping and framing, was not even considered). These will do.

ahh cool, you can choose to see the image in full size, i usually size my pics nicely, never too large. Full size viewing please!

I hope i don't need to remind anyone that these are my pics, and hard work and effort, don't use or claim them as your own.

Comparison in-scale photo of Millia next to Revy is towards the middle what i've posted, how crap Millia looks beside Revy.

7 pics or so each post. I'd do a hell of alot more (like her getting in almost frame by frame) but nuh, this is enough.

ENJOY or DIE! :lol:

2-2.jpg

3.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

18.jpg

27.jpg

revy.jpg

... let me post the other pics before praising me lol

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

more... (Revy figuring out how to operate this sexy beast of a machine obviously)

oi! question for you guys... Ever thought of a micronized version of the Q-Rau?

Anyone think it'd still kick ass??? Obviously not trans-atmospheric, and no way near as fast in the air. :p But still capable...

4-1.jpg

5.jpg

6-1.jpg

revy4.jpg

13.jpg

16.jpg

12.jpg

17.jpg

revy3.jpg

again, more to come, please wait. I'm enjoying this! :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

uh I think that your state of awe is due to your own ego. granted the revoltechs pose well. but your camera skills are to be desired. you are out of focus in some pics. your choice of framing your shots needs work. You need to use a backdrop and more consistent lighting. go look up "diy light box" on google. its very simple. good try, keep at it.

uh I think that your state of awe is due to your own ego. granted the revoltechs pose well. but your camera skills are to be desired. you are out of focus in some pics. your choice of framing your shots needs work. You need to use a backdrop and more consistent lighting. go look up "diy light box" on google. its very simple. good try, keep at it.

lol no problem, my ego is in awe of doing Revy + Q-Rau. ;) Not the quality of the lighting and framing. :p

My displaying, posing, is top notch, imo of course. I know i'm good. ;)

I know some pics are not well focused, that's coz i was rushed, i don't have time to do proper photo shoots.

If you have a problem with my attitude to contributing well that's cool, but i just not caring. All in jest. B))

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

1-2.jpg

Very suggestive phallus-like finger on the q-rau.

And to put it as Evangelion Redeath put it (which I never get tired of watching on youtube).

"Hey, what's a phallus?"

"It means penis."

"Oh."

Nice sized figure and very well sculpted. I'm actually a bit disappointed with the articulation of the figure, then again I'm kind of spoiled by the poseability of the Saint Cloth Myth figures. I recently bought the Revoltech Eva-04...

Hmmm, maybe I should see if it fits in my Q-rau... :lol:

more... (Revy figuring out how to operate this sexy beast of a machine obviously)

oi! question for you guys... Ever thought of a micronized version of the Q-Rau?

Anyone think it'd still kick ass??? Obviously not trans-atmospheric, and no way near as fast in the air. :p But still capable...

Yeah I think it would be abit like the power armor in Battletech.

More mad would be the reverse of that, enlarged Valks for non miconised Zentrans.

12.jpg

O.K so where does the key go ?

Edited by big F

lol thanks for the interest guys :D

lol Big F, Zentran sized Valks, that's nuts!!!!!! :lol:

Well if a typical zentran heights in about 40 ft tall, thats roughly 6 2/3 times taller than a 6ft tall human.

Given that, a zentran sized valk would probably be about 266 2/3 ft tall. a bit too huge if you aske me. Besides, what would the gun pod bun firing thermo nuke shells ?

Well if a typical zentran heights in about 40 ft tall, thats roughly 6 2/3 times taller than a 6ft tall human.

Given that, a zentran sized valk would probably be about 266 2/3 ft tall. a bit too huge if you aske me. Besides, what would the gun pod bun firing thermo nuke shells ?

Yeah but even at that size it would only be about half as powerful as the smallest of Gundam weapons.

Given that the Gun would be about 24 metres long thats bigger than a "normal" Valk

• 3 weeks later...
Cool. Kinda reminds of a Mechwarrior stepping into her Battlemech. Due to the heat inside the 'Mechs, pilots often dressed like that.

heehee, mechwarrior:

giant bipedal war machine? check.

fusion powered enginge? check.

neural interface? check.

Air Conditioning for the pilot? What's this air conditioning you speak of?

That's pretty cool. Never drawn the connection. The next logical step is to do Valk girls with the Vf-1 Revoltech coming out..

That's pretty cool. Never drawn the connection. The next logical step is to do Valk girls with the Vf-1 Revoltech coming out..

I already bagseeded that custom in the Revy 1J thread.

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...2348&st=120 :p

I got a spare revy to amputate soon as my 1J arrives. :D

I know what i'm going to do now... Revy will be my first sexy mecha girl conversion!!!

Even just getting her to hold the gunpod... droooooooooooolllllnesssssssssssssssssssss..........

Providing it's the same size (not too big), but still.

Alright! Check these out.

(i actually did the custom a day after Eugimon and Psyc gave birth to it, but i was slow to upload it on photobucket) :p

b-2.jpg

c-2.jpg

d-3.jpg

Surf's up dude! (i can imagine Isamu using the Fold as a surfboard in Batts mode. Can't you? :p

e-2.jpg

Which leads to some cool ideas, shouldn't "any" mecha capable of holding onto a Fold (by hands or whatever)

and use it's Foldy goodness? The Q-Rau 1/60 looks sweet as with it on, as does the VF-0 in fighter mode

but what i'm saying is with a battroid (VF-1, VF-0, Destroids etc.) they should be able to just latch onto it and

Fold away like a bat out of hell.

5-3.jpg

a-2.jpg

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Great pics ruskiiVFaussie, thanks for posting & sharing!

B))

I'm glad you guys got a laugh. Its real fun for me to take display pics! Buying the Valk is half the fun, displaying it is the bees.

:lol:

Yeah... Perfect end for M+ !!

hehe directors cut.

Isamu ejecting and leaving Yang alone to crash with the YF-19 while being seduced by Sharon Apple is just so funny.

Nuu! You have it wrong Lonewolf it's the other way around lol. Yang ejects Isamu, or if you like Isamu accidently ejects himself. rofl.

I think it was more like... Yang decided to eject Isamu and take both the YF-19 and sharon's sister for a joy ride.

Yea cause I think Yang should be able to hack the 19 enough where he could pilot it with a keyboard. XD

Exactly! holographic babe+halucigenics(drugged?)+state of the art Valk(that Yang HIMSELF designed) = win for Yang. lol

Hey ruskii, you stole that idea from the end of M7! :lol:

lol Now i HAVE to watch M7 to see what that is all about hahha..

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie