macross real live movie!!

CHAVAKAISER

The image is good.

However... "tree" people? Do you mean "three" people perchance?

If this were a poster for Mac Zero 'Tree people' would be just right. ;):D

Nice poster BTW. Why are there two bright lines on the right of the poster? maybe you could put two Valks at the end of those lines.

I've been waiting for someone to clarify this but no one has...

The Poster was created by Magnafiressoviet, are you HIM under a new name (cause that would be two accounts).

Or what you mean by "2.0 is that you took HIS poster and simply changed the header? OR did he take your work?"

Ever since you posted it I wanted to ask you...

Edited by Star Dragon

Cast and crew are important, but the most important are:

editor

writer

director

A good director can't really save a badly written movie, but a great editor can hide what a movie is lacking.

Anyhow, seeing a live-action DYRL or Macross is not something that I ever want to see. Call it the stylistic properties inherent in animation, or the easier suspension of disbelief...

IF it could be done well (decent casting and definately good writing/editing) I'd pay to see it!

Yeh teh CGI in TF's was the absolute best thing about the movie! IT was fast and detailed, so many things changed simultaneously your brain can't register it all except, that THING turned into a Blackhawk in 5 secs!!! Holy crap!

So there could be MUCH VF goodness, or sdf-1 (TV) smackdown.

For the DYRL version it would have less VF action overall compared to the original Rain of fire I think

For the DYRL version it would have less VF action overall compared to the original Rain of fire I think

Yeah DYRL would be the less costly of the two in terms of CGI.

Lots of flying arround and blowing stuff up A-la BSG and story line set in a human environment which can be made in a studio.

It would be the logical choice too as it is a movie already no need to compres a twenty something ep series into sub 2 hours, Its been done. A bit of back ground info in the begining credits and you wouldnt need to really even know what Macross was before you set foot in the Cinema.

Cast and crew are important, but the most important are:

editor

writer

director

A good director can't really save a badly written movie, but a great editor can hide what a movie is lacking.

Anyhow, seeing a live-action DYRL or Macross is not something that I ever want to see. Call it the stylistic properties inherent in animation, or the easier suspension of disbelief...

you know, macross would be one of few giant robot animes that I think could make the transition to live action, i think based on the original VF-1 designs which have such a strong tie to the F-14 tomcat. I think the giant space alien angle would just fall apart though.

you know, macross would be one of few giant robot animes that I think could make the transition to live action, i think based on the original VF-1 designs which have such a strong tie to the F-14 tomcat. I think the giant space alien angle would just fall apart though.

Not if ya get the right script and director.