Cyclone

izzyfcuk

So i early birdied Stick too, i only want Rey and blondey, but i can always give the Stick figure (minus the 60mm Beam cannon mind you hah!) to my bro. Or i do a custom. I am hoping Revy Revoltech can fit, she'd look so damn sweet on a Ride Armour or if i'm lucky IN IT!

Is that the scale of the MegaHouse figure? Are there pics of the MegaHouse figures? Assuming the ones in the Beagle thread are actually the Beagle toys, and the CMs pic two pages back is the CMs one...

What? lol, i'm confused, whats this release? http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...2044&st=100

Not Megahouse? (the one i just pre-ordered..)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Megahouse is officially "non-scale", but it is about 1/15 IIRC.

So far, Megahouse won my ride armor contract unless something else makes me cancel my preorder.

I still hope Mint appears as a bonus figure in either Bartley (Houquet) Type or Blowsperior.

Edited by konimon

Yeah man, your right. :p Well are you refferring to the original toys or the show? I am still a huge fan of the show, but unfortunately i have been waiting to buy the proper original japanese release of Mospeada and only remember and have on dvd the RT version. :p

I am referring to both hahaha..

okie, it's mega house that is on preorder, and i have attached some pics for your viewing.

Scale 1/15, about 13 cm tall.

post-1278-1194753681_thumb.jpg

post-1278-1194753727_thumb.jpg

post-1278-1194753757_thumb.jpg

post-1278-1194753771_thumb.jpg

post-1278-1194753786_thumb.jpg

post-1278-1194753806_thumb.jpg

post-1278-1194753817_thumb.jpg

post-1278-1194753834_thumb.jpg

post-1278-1194753849_thumb.jpg

post-1278-1194753872_thumb.jpg

post-1278-1194753888_thumb.jpg

post-1278-1194753903_thumb.jpg

Choosing between so many, i am only waiting for Mega houseas the design is still the slickest, beagle's ones i will not say much as i have nto seen any prototypes at all.. but beware, if too much orders, it will be sold out for megahouse cyclones..

Got a hunch these items will be selling like hotcakes, if CM corp's Legioss and Tread comes out, i will be getting too =)

But of cos if there is better design i will get the better design ones.

Ah frack, I forgot about the Toynami one as well... fortunately, that one looks like a souped-up Gakken, which I probably don't need...

So we still haven't seen the Beagle one, which is in the scale I am most interested...

Edited by promethuem5

I am referring to both hahaha..

okie, it's mega house that is on preorder, and i have attached some pics for your viewing.

Scale 1/15, about 13 cm tall.

Thankyou so much for reposting these pics man! Very appreciated and so glad the one i thought was the Megahouse version IS the one i want to get. lol Again thankyouU!

After the confirm, i pre-ordered both. 13 cms tall i need to check for my other figures and see what is close in scale. :D

awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hate the Toynami design, and won't be getting the CM, even though it's cute, i just don't need anything after the MeGH.

They all should include the Gallant pistol/rifle as standard coz that's what they ALL used in the series when not using the Ride Armour...

Just wanted to know what ppl think of having the Gallant as a standard armanent issue with every release?

EMS, safest and trackable..

Now it reminds me, think my package will be coming in EMS since my value exceeds USD$200 hmmm... i think it be ex..

haiz..

one more finaly pic for those who wanna see how the cylone looks with rider on.. i think so far it seems okie.. but it's true, it's abit small for the rider..

Mint looks like she is going to have a painful butt ache after a ride on the cyclone.

haha.. :rolleyes:

post-1278-1194760174_thumb.jpg

Edited by eyesonme78

EMS, safest and trackable..

one more finaly pic for those who wanna see how the cylone looks with rider on.. i think so far it seems okie.. but it's true, it's abit small for the rider..

Mint looks like she is going to have a painful butt ache after a ride on the cyclone.

I trust EMS as it's a very quick option.

Mint just looks great on Rei's Mospeada. I wouldn't worry about butt ache as her butt is made of high impact plastic. :ph34r:

So, that panel display shows Blowsperior and then Bartley with "TUMN" at the bottom.

I was expecting to see the rest of the line by next summer.

Just excited to know that complete collection of transformable ride armor is finally possible.

(Oh, I forgot dark mospeada...)

Edited by konimon

These two images sell the ride armour for me, that and Armour mode. (Stick's and Rey's) Just totally f'n awesome.

2002553835836412278_rs.jpg

2001868160826130301_rs.jpg

Anyone else think the gun handle in ride mode should be tucked up or detached? I don't know how it was in the series,

but i can't remember the handle hanging down like that... looks gumby, not practical.

2001831089930668546_rs.jpg

really excited about this!!! Now i'm not regretting pre-ordering both..

:edit: I guess the other cool thing is that Stick and Ray have different coloured skin suits. (blue and maroon)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Thanks for the heads-up eyesonme78! Preordered both.

Maybe Mint comes packed in separate pieces like the Marvel Legends big figure. Get all four cyclones and you can put together Mint :lol:

... those carry boxes look like they can open?

Yep, there's a pic with them opened and full of little ration thingies.

It seems like many online sellers are offering the cyclones at USD60 USD70 region.. hmm without postage..

think lucky i managed to secure a order from HLJ..

And a gakken legioss 1/35 was going for USD$99.00..

wow seems like many is dumping their mospeada stuff out, especially the vintage ones.

I've been thinking about this for a day or two and can't remember. Do we ever see someone change from armor mode to cyclone mode while in motion? I remember seeing cyclone to armor, but the only armor to cyclone I remember involved scott/stick picking up the transformed armor off the ground (I could be remembering that wrong too). It's just been so long since I watched the series.

is the megahouse ones the best offer for ride armours now?

Were the bikes that small....the rider has to crouch his knees to ride it....but at the same time that back signature pose looks right. Am i going crazy?

WhaT is LOS?

Sorry, from LOS, a member on these MW boards.

He is the owner of an online site called Lost & Found Toys (www.laftoys.com) a very reliable seller in the US, based in Texas. I've ordered from him plenty of times, always reasonable prices, great service, good packing, and fast shipping.

B))

Sorry, from LOS, a member on these MW boards.

He is the owner of an online site called Lost & Found Toys (www.laftoys.com) a very reliable seller in the US, based in Texas. I've ordered from him plenty of times, always reasonable prices, great service, good packing, and fast shipping.

B))

not to mention the distributor (maker too?) of the flexidisplay stands.