Pokemon Pearl and Diamond

Ishimaru

Why would anyone on here want pokemon?

Well perhaps because they happen to be well developed games and are fun. Think what you want about the show, the games are pretty damn good and have been since they first came out with a nice about of depth to them.

Anyone publically admitting to liking stuff like Pokemon, Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh etc on these forums, is going to get a good ribbing.

Unless of course you can provide proof of age to show you are 10 or under.

You have been warned!

Graham

Anyone publically admitting to liking stuff like Pokemon, Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh etc on these forums, is going to get a good ribbing.

You have been warned!

Graham

naruto isn't geared for little kids you know, there's some righteous heinous violence in naruto.

Umm aren't we off topic, a bit...too much?

I'd like to talk about the game.

Might as well change the topic to:

"What You Should Play Or Watch And Why"

If Your 10 Years Or Younger This Thread Is For You!

But I doubt I would know anyone that is 10 on these forums I'm 17 and haven't heard of anyone younger.

Umm aren't we off topic, a bit...too much?

I'd like to talk about the game.

Might as well change the topic to:

"What You Should Play Or Watch And Why"

If Your 10 Years Or Younger This Thread Is For You!

But I doubt I would know anyone that is 10 on these forums I'm 17 and haven't heard of anyone younger.

yeah yeah, it's a fun little game. or at least the first version was. It doesn't look like nintendo is interested in really growing the basic gameplay though.

yeah yeah, it's a fun little game. or at least the first version was. It doesn't look like nintendo is interested in really growing the basic gameplay though.

I'm playing the game right now and it's real big change from the earlier versions, the 3Dish look, the Wii in your house :p , the good use of touch screen, and its just crazy I'm hooked already.

I've got a cousin who is 19 and likes playing Pokemon, so its nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of. I guest you and she grew up during the Pokemon craze in the late 90s.

You have been warned!

Graham

I agree

Perhaps the question should be changed to "why would anyone over 10 want Pokemon?" :p

Graham

I know people who say the same about Macross, you know?

Anyway Pokemon is cute, and it's also a really good time killer. When I use to work graveyard shifts basically just watching the store cause hardly anyone came in... I'd read books, when I didn't have a good book to read or wanted something a little less intellectual I'd play gameboy advance games. Pokemon was one of them (there arn't to many GBA or DS games that I actually own). Plus I can keep my little cousin entertained around the holidays. ^_^

Anyway gameplay wise they added alot; alot of community features as well.

But storywise, it's the same kind of weak plots Pokemon as always had. I alway wondered why these criminal organizations let everything be decided by cockfighting little monsters. Why don't they just blow away the meddelling kids with machine guns or something?

Just great, my friend got my DS Lite stolen by one of the school's swimming team members.

Whats worse is that Pearl was in it and I never had the chance to go past the second town. :(

People are just @$$holes to look through someone's blue lunch bag and steal their friend's DS...

$170 down the drain and there is no way in hell I can cough up that kind of money, for a adult its like getting your car stolen.

Worst day ever...

At least it's narrowed down to the school's swim team, hopefully...

While I think the TV show should be killed off cause it's so far one of the longest running shows in syndication and just starts from step 1 too 100 every season....I do enjoy the games.

This is probably the first time I touched Pokemon since Advanced game out hmmmm 4 years ago or so. I wasn't even goign to consider this game until a pal of mine wouldn't shut up about how great the game is going to be.

So I did end up picking it up with a DS lite headset mic and I must say I am enjoying the game. In the last 4 days I've nearly completed the story working on my 7th badge, fending off Team Galactic etc etc.

So to bash the game is a tad unfair when I do think it tends to be a little more fair and just full of a fun factor compared to the angsty RPG's we get on the Consoles.

Just great, my friend got my DS Lite stolen by one of the school's swimming team members.

Whats worse is that Pearl was in it and I never had the chance to go past the second town. :(

People are just @$$holes to look through someone's blue lunch bag and steal their friend's DS...

$170 down the drain and there is no way in hell I can cough up that kind of money, for a adult its like getting your car stolen.

Worst day ever...

At least it's narrowed down to the school's swim team, hopefully...

Well go find the guy..hes on the swim team and likes pokemon..he shouldn't be too tough lol

Call me crazy I`m planning to play one of the Yu-Gi-Oh GX games for the GBA & NDS but I have no idea which is better :p

Some of the FF chapters especially by Tetsuya Nomura should be called : Final Fantasy Horror Picture Show.

i'll admit that the games i play the most on my DS have been Yu-Gi-Oh Nightmare Troubador and Yu-Gi-Oh GX Spirit Caller.... Spirit Caller is a better version of NT.... but i need to get Duel 2007

It's a simple card game that plays like a chess match.... i thought it was very childish before i started playing it, but duels can get very complicated and tough.... building a deck and knowing opponents is key to winning and i see it as a real strategy game...

haha.... but the main reason why i've played these Yugioh games so much is that i can play the game while i'm driving on my commute to and from work..... It doesn't take too much effort to set and play cards so i'm able to briefly look at my screen and select an option and then back to driving.... I put in at least 30 minutes everyday while commuting and being in traffic in LA....haha :p

BTW... i don't endorse doing this.... don't try this at home kids....

haha... i'll ask my gf how the pokemon games are though.... she'll play those.....

Well go find the guy..hes on the swim team and likes pokemon..he shouldn't be too tough lol

Not if everyone of them looks the same... <_<

Well I'm giving my friend 2 weeks from now to return the system and the game back to me, either he buys it or gets me the original. I'm more than reasonable with him, I didn't even scream.

The swim team coach made a announcement about it today, but I doubt that would help, it could though.

Oh well, either way I'm getting it back. ^_^

Yeah likewise, good luck if you get a chance.

I'm just about done with Diamond...I got all 8 of my badges, only thing really left to do is 3 things 1) Defeat the Elite 4 and win the league, 2) Capture the 3 legendary lake pokemon and 3) Complete my Pokedex and get a National version.

Good luck in finding the perpetrator.

Oh it won't be a concern for me, my friend is the one that has to fetch me one if he can't get it back.

Yeah likewise, good luck if you get a chance.

I'm just about done with Diamond...I got all 8 of my badges, only thing really left to do is 3 things 1) Defeat the Elite 4 and win the league, 2) Capture the 3 legendary lake pokemon and 3) Complete my Pokedex and get a National version.

That's amazing, has anyone tried the import feature for the GBA versions of the game?