Smokescreen Alternator

Sam

I just got my #7 in too, but it is magically sealed shut in the form of a christmas present from my wife. Poor ol' smokey's gonna be crying for release from his MISB prison in the closet for a month plus.....Nooooooooo! :lol:

Heh, I found a driver for Smokescreen. He even has a matching outfit. :p

http://www.angelfire.com/geek/czahr/ILikeFunny.html

:lol::lol::lol:

Got my #7 two days ago its so pretty :D

how the hell do you put the legs back together? in car mode?

You're lucky man :D . I'll get mine within a week and I cross my fingers for a #7 2003 word champion :lol:

And coming soon from Takara, we have the first Binaltech repaint. Probably Bluestreak, from the name.

:huh: I heard that future Binaltechs should be a Jeep Wrangler as Trailbreaker or Hound and a Chevy Corvette as Bluestreak...

A repaint Binaltech ? A good idea for Takara to lower the production costs like for G1 Transformers but I really want different cars :lol:

Alternators....... Looking good..... But how long will it be before the fanboys find something about them to cry about................

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Man where have you been?

For Weeks now they have been complaining about paint chips, Hasblow vs Takara, Die cast VS Plastic, etc, etc, etc...... <_<

Man where have you been?

For Weeks now they have been complaining about paint chips, Hasblow vs Takara, Die cast VS Plastic, etc, etc, etc...... <_<

LOL!

You dance with Diecast you pay the price of paint chips.

I saw some rumblings at TF2005 and Bottalk. I just mostly look at the news on those sites though. I like to cut through the fanboy chase.

I think a black Skyline would make a good decepticon. Starscream perhaps? Or maybe a Lanevo to compete with the Autobot's Subarus. How about a Honda Element, those things seem pretty evil on their own ...

If Starscream turns out to be anything but a modern jet it will be the time I quit collecting that line. =/

just got my Smoky :D . Unfortunatelly it is #8 :( so no pig heads on the rear view mirrors but Makkinen as the pilot ( He's known all over the world ) :lol:

Ok just out of curiosity how tall is the thing? Let's not compare it against models or scales or anything. Just how tall is it in inches or cm? I'm dying to know. Thanks :)

Hi :D

You just have to start from page 1 : you'll find all the answers to your questions. Just 1 thing, I'm sure you'll break down and buy it :lol:

Why are you guys so excited over having #7 vs #8? I have #8, you are making me jealous with your enthusiam.

Granted, Solberg has more future in WRC while Makinnen is old news. Plus Hasbro's Alternator will only be #8 so I guess you guys have more of an exclusive with extra piggy decals on your mirrors.

I'm just disappointed that this line is definetely going to be very American friendly/American oriented because most of the cars announced are all North American versions. We have a Viper, Corvette, and I read a Jeep is next (not neccessarily hound), but the Streak repaint which may be a street STi. I was just hoping for a Mitsu Lan Evo ^_^

And believe me, Prime is huge compared to this guy. Remember, Prime is the cab of a truck and that's huge compared to a sedan. I've seen comparison pics where Smokescreen is only 2/3rds Prime's height.

BTW, here's a pic showing that all the doors/hood/trunk can be opened just like a diecast 1:24.

smokescar.jpg

Edited by ComicKaze