Smokescreen Alternator

Sam

I couldn't let mine MISB so I did what i had to do : it' s really fantastic. In vehicle mode, Smoky is even better quality than many simple collectible cars :lol:

hasbro has released pics of the next NEW alternators toy, Hound.

Hound robot mode

Hound jeep mode

presumably this will be the third alternators release with the corvette toy presumed to be Tracks the fourth, though HLJ is listing what appears to be a blue/silverstreak repaint of smokescreen as the third Binaltech toy. more shocking than anything though is that hasbro actually managed to release this before prototypes showed up on E-bay.

If you look carefully to Smoky' packaging, you'll find 5 Autobot/Cybertron points. That reminds me of something :D . Does anyone know what's the use of ? I didn't see any stuff catalogue in the box :lol:

Hound looks great :rolleyes:

I'm DEFINATELY Gettin Hound!! He hold some sentimental value for me. He was the first big TF I had. And my uncle, who was a Drill Seargeant at the time, gave me Hound as a Xmas present. I wish they made a reissue of him before this.

Hound was also my first Transformer when I was young... :lol:

If you look carefully to Smoky' packaging, you'll find 5 Autobot/Cybertron points. That reminds me of something :D . Does anyone know what's the use of ? I didn't see any stuff catalogue in the box :lol:

Hound looks great :rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Where are the five points you mentioned? :ph34r:

The hound looks damned good. Does anyone know if it's gonna have military decals (didn't the G1 Hound of military decals)? :blink:

Is that Jeep's 2003 or 2004 model?

I so want that hound! but what's up with all of these original characters that are coming out without their shoulder cannons? I believe all the original cars all had the shoulder cannons, except for sunstreaker and trailbreaker. That would be cool if they can add on those shoulder cannons. :p:D:lol:

If you look carefully to Smoky' packaging, you'll find 5 Autobot/Cybertron points. That reminds me of something :D  . Does anyone know what's the use of ? I didn't see any stuff catalogue in the box :lol:

Hound looks great  :rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Where are the five points you mentioned? :ph34r:

The hound looks damned good. Does anyone know if it's gonna have military decals (didn't the G1 Hound of military decals)? :blink:

Is that Jeep's 2003 or 2004 model?

put your Smoky's box in front of you, then open it from the left : you can't miss the points :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

im planning on chucking the front end of a tamiya 1/24th model onto Smokescreen to make him into an 02-03 WRX (technically an RS cause I'll get rid of the hood scoop too)...does anyone that has the toy already see any problems I could run into with fitment issues, or does it look pretty easy. The 02-03 impreza is almost identical to the 04 one(smokescreen's an 04) except for a different hood, front bumper, fenders and headlights (tail lights are different too, but probably not different enough to bother changing)

thanx