Anyone tried Low Vis 1 with Urban GBP?

Duymon

You can't see any of the valk's colour once it has the armour on.

but personally I prefer this to the low vis 1

Noice! Thanks for the pics. I've yet to open my Urban GBP up but i always considered Roy's VF-1S as the valk that would end up wearing it.

he looks pretty naked without the stickers. i'd recommend you to paste them on. the sticker sheet that came with this is better than those normal Yamato one. it's thinner, stick on pretty well, and definitely makes your valk looks better.

I was in Akihabara yesterday and I saw this set on sale for 7,000 yen....that works out to about $70 CAD. Is that a good deal? Should I get it or will I regret not getting it? I really just want the hands but 7,000 yen is a lot of cake for just two pairs of hands.

I was in Akihabara yesterday and I saw this set on sale for 7,000 yen....that works out to about $70 CAD. Is that a good deal? Should I get it or will I regret not getting it? I really just want the hands but 7,000 yen is a lot of cake for just two pairs of hands.

:o BS. Which shop? I'm afraid you really don't know how good a deal that is!

:o BS. Which shop? I'm afraid you really don't know how good a deal that is!

Yeah seriously, if that's true... that is one insane deal. If you don't count shipping, i paid a little over $50 bucks more than what you're describing. You could buy two for the price i paid for one, heh. Nuts. <_<

Well, you won`t find this combo cheaper anywhere else in the world, not even Hlj...I would strongly suggest to buy it.

Woa...let me clarify. It's just the armour....no Valk included......well, is it still a good deal? Anyways, if it is and it's still there next week when I go back, I'll grab it. Anyways, if anyone is in the area and wants to grab one, the shop is right outside of the station...same building as Yellow Submarine.

Edited by peter

Woa...let me clarify. It's just the armour....no Valk included......well, is it still a good deal? Anyways, if it is and it's still there next week when I go back, I'll grab it. Anyways, if anyone is in the area and wants to grab one, the shop is right outside of the station...same building as Yellow Submarine.

Yes it is! Just compare the prices with other stores, you'd be nuts otherwise!