1:60 GBP-1 !?

CF18

man, your chinese(or english?) is not well enough...it says "2004 spring" not "summer" :D:p

and, what is a CF? :(

Sorry. I got confused between Spring and Summer -- forgot in Japanese the correct term for Summer is Natsu.. Where I am, it's perpetually Summer..

CF = Cannon Fodder. Y'know, our beloved brown Valks.

CF = Cannon Fodder. Y'know, our beloved brown Valks.

well,well, i thought it means "Common Fighter"...before you told me that...my poor engrish... ;)

btw, how you call a non-brown type A valk then? :blink:

...but what I'm really looking forward to is a set of GBP for the 1/48. That will be awesome.

Amen!

...although the possibility is probably very high.

I say Amen, my brother!

...how you call a non-brown type A valk then?

VF-1A. Cannon fodders got there name because they're the ones you always see getting blown way the #### up in the TV series and DYRL.

Edited by Draykov

Have a bad feeling that the 1/48 GPB armor, if yamato were to produce one, would not be issued as a addon like the Fps but like the 1/60 scale bundled together with the 1/48 VF-1J. Really dunch know wether to get the 1/48 VF-1J.

Cheers

Have a bad feeling that the 1/48 GPB armor, if yamato were to produce one, would not be issued as a addon like the Fps but like the 1/60 scale bundled together with the 1/48 VF-1J. Really dunch know wether to get the 1/48 VF-1J.

Cheers

You have a valid point there.

yes and no.

yes because yamato wants more of your money :lol:

no because yamato releases 2 type of 1J, with FP and without FP. the FP-less 1J may have been designed to fit the GBP. :ph34r:

Cheers

You have a valid point there.

Let's not worry about that until they announce the product.

Cheers

Why would you think they would do that when they just released the Fast Packs a month or so ago as a stand alone purchase? The Super/Strike Fast Pack accessories are much smaller than a 1/48 GBP would be.

I kinda wish you hadn't edited the pics in the beginning of the thread. It was cool watching this develop. Now the first few pages aren't in the perspective they should be as when we only had 2 halves of the GBP, almost as if it wasn't important. :lol:

I expect the 1/48 version (if any) to be seperate like the Fast Packs. I HOPE the 1/60 version is seperate but with the 1/60 FP upgrades being dead :angry: , I'm not holding much hope for it... <_< at least could be available through select e-tailers/retailers, if not through their own web page (or someone exclusively linked from their page).

Come on Yamato, be supportive to your fans as they are to you (parts availability, seperate 1/60 FP upgrades, etc). It's not like the slave labor in china would have a hard time putting out additional parts. The molds are already made. Milk them and let us pay for it. Even if its kinda high, it would be better than buying whole valkyries with numerous parts to waste... Leave em unpainted and we can take care of that even...