1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

Those are some awesome pics vegas valkyrie! You must have a really good camera to be able to take shots as clear and as large as they are... good job on the photo editing too it looks really nice!

Those are some awesome pics vegas valkyrie! You must have a really good camera to be able to take shots as clear and as large as they are... good job on the photo editing too it looks really nice!

thanks man, the cam im using is just a basic old point and shoot. i was just playing with settings

You need to post pics of your YF-19 with the mechanical base stup first before you sleep dammit! :lol:

i was already working on the dio setup for it, i had a couple new crew kits i worked out last night.. but got hooked up to doing some photoshoot of my other toy lines hehehe.. (anime statues)

hopefully i'll get the chance to take some quick shots of my now loosed YF-19 later..

Edited by MaveRick

I have managed to take really quick shots on what i was working on yesterday. Not perfectly as i wanted it to be since some parts, especially those that i first intend to carry the fold booster can't bear its weight. While i'm waiting for the base type ten to get here, this would probably do.

FOLD BOOSTER INSTALLATION: :lol:

2631029359_593c600075_o.jpg

2631850336_d643b4c778_o.jpg

2631027875_3a72d44651_o.jpg

MaveRick,

I'd be lying if I said your pics were crap. Cause they look SPECTACULAR as always!!!

:ph34r:

man this photo edting is fun

d959-1.jpg

WTF Mate!?! Those are fu(king AWESOME!!! What version or type of photoshop are you using?

:ph34r: