1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

Arthurius,

That is one CCCCRRRRRAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZYYYY Display.....I like it!

TCracker,

Whatevs man....that is one sweet weathering job fo sho!!!

:ph34r:

wow fly how many do you have..

For the move, I had over 260 boxes.

Macross toys only:

Twenty 1/48

One 1/55

Three 1/65

Twenty One 1/60

Seven 1/72

Seven 1/100 Toynami

Seven 1/144

Two+ sets Chara-works 1/144

Two sets Yamato 1/200

Eleven Revoltech

Nine CMS Figures

One VB-6

Two 1/48 GBP-1

Twelve 1/48 VF-1 Fast Packs

One Wave SDF-1

3+ sets each Toynami SP's (Robotech/ Macross/ Battlecry)

One Matchbox Zentradi Nousjadeul-Ger

One unknown Zentradi Queadluun-Rau 1/200ish

So many more models.

For those that are moving in the future one Large box will only hold four 1/48 "non-super" VF-1's if they are still in the Yamato box.

The Macross room is together but I still need a TV and there are goodies already waiting in the closet. Found the 1/60 Nora in a non-Macross box and had to do some repairs on my Minmay Valkgirl.

post-3784-1214063902_thumb.jpg

post-3784-1214063935_thumb.jpg

post-3784-1214064002_thumb.jpg

post-3784-1214064095_thumb.jpg

Nice stuff, everyone. I look forward to the day I'll have a "collection" picture. The 1/60 YF-19 and fast pack are the only Macross items I have out of my moving boxes -- they were readily available to help me through my Macross toy/Macrossworld withdrawl.

Beer Booster :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here are some pics of my Super Stealth with some Takatoys stickers applied. They probably don't make much sense, but once I got to cutting I couldn't stop and went a little over. Anwho, here they are.

B))

OO

VERY BAD A$$!!! Also....that silver stand is pretty sweet! MORE MORE MORE!!! :lol:

OO

With a lot of focus on the new v2 1/60's I'd like to shift things back to the baddest scale there ever will be. Thank God for the 1/48 Macross toys and Takatoys stickers; not only do the stickers make your Valks look awesome, but they allow you to keep the contents of your box minty fresh. As long as they are not sealed they're easily removed with no residue.

B))

OO

The DYRL VF-1S Possee

gallery_7126_36_627787.jpg

Hikaru's DYRL Super VF-1A

gallery_7126_36_475669.jpg

gallery_7126_36_693837.jpg

gallery_7126_36_474439.jpg

Super Stealth & LV1

gallery_7126_36_830605.jpg

gallery_7126_36_726674.jpg

Edited by MacrossMan

With a lot of focus on the new v2 1/60's I'd like to shift things back to the baddest scale there ever will be. Thank God for the 1/48 Macross toys and Takatoys stickers; not only do the stickers make your Valks look awesome, but they allow you to keep the contents of your box minty fresh. As long as they are not sealed they're easily removed with no residue.

B))

OO

The DYRL VF-1S Possee

Hikaru's DYRL Super VF-1A

Super Stealth & LV1

VERY AWESOME Brother!!! I love to see your valks! They are all so beautiful!

OO

very nice macrossman :D

I really hope they bring the stealth as a v.2 1/60.

Thanks Ruski you ole jolly bloke! My instincts tell me we won't see any of the variants in 1/60. I hope the Ballchinian is wrong...at least not the LV1! :wacko:

VERY AWESOME Brother!!! I love to see your valks! They are all so beautiful!

OO

We appreciate the bretheren's admiration! The 1/48's are just beautiful without even trying. How do you think I got addicted? Browsing this forum and seeing all the 1/48 greatness! Even my wife has come to accept my "condition". The valks I had stashed away she put into a neat stack on a shelf in my closet. I guess it was her way of letting me know I don't have to hide them anymore. I'm off call this weekend and no DJ'ing so I am free to trim and shave stickers and finish displaying my stuff! Whew-hoo!!!

^_^

OO

:lol: Has almost a real look to it..

Seriously now.....I need to get ALOT better at photoshop and all that good stuff. <_< That pic is coolio!

Using 70% thinner and 30% tamiya paint. Drop it on the lines and let it run then wipe the access of with a piece of cloth. ^_^

Nice job! I'm gonna have to try that method one day.

Tried it on the VF0S...not working....need to weather it. Panel lining just doesnt cut it :angry:

Weathering would look good....but that panel lining looks great! I love the look it gives the 0S.

A thank you goes out to MacrossMan for setting me up with this LV1 beauty. I've been waiting a long time to get my hands on one :D

It doesn't take much effort to pull off great pics of the LV1. The LV1 has to be one of nicest done Valks in my opinion. Happy to oblige the bretheren and glad it got to go to a good home a fellow MW member. Talk about trading places?

:blink:

OO

Edited by MacrossMan

I came up with an idea to get my glass display off the floor and in better position to enjoy my Valks. I found a plasma tv display stand that was a dead on match to my office furniture (only married guys have to deal with that type of thing. Had it been up to me it could have gone on milk crates.) for cheap. I ended up losing four cubes because the stand isn't wide enough. I'll save the glass and hardware to display the new v2 1/60's. Anywho, I am happy with the outcome as the display is directly in front of my desk now.

B))

OO

gallery_7126_36_124211.jpg

gallery_7126_36_538440.jpg

gallery_7126_36_785270.jpg

gallery_7126_36_319041.jpg

gallery_7126_36_565226.jpg

gallery_7126_36_548525.jpg

gallery_7126_36_515046.jpg

Edited by MacrossMan