Gundam Figure Thread

Just in case you've yet to see them, "The Ferrari of Gundam" is out and with plenty of galleries to check it out:

http://www.geocities.jp/hetare_d_max/galle...pro_SAZABI.html

http://cms.or.tp/~gamu/gangu/gff/hcmpro/sazabi/sazabi.html

http://www.geocities.jp/mugenter/hcsz.html

http://flick.sakura.ne.jp/toy06a/toy-06-07-d.html#sazabi

Definitely looks to be the pinnacle of the HCMPro line.

Oh...on a different note......I've also seen a report that the YMS-18 Prototype Kämpfer will be included in the Zeonography release.

yms-18.jpg

:D

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Oh...on a different note......I've also seen a report that the YMS-18 Prototype Kämpfer will be included in the Zeonography release.

yms-18.jpg

420015[/snapback]

Well, It's likely that it would be part of the Kampfer Zeonography package due later in the year. I was wondering what "alternative" the Kampfer would be packaged with...

Yeah, it's in Zeta. Its the Methuss. I don't remember it's production number though.

It's transformable, and it blows up. A lot.

Edited by Shmitty

Anyone know what the next Gundam Fusion Works series will be comprised of? Can't seem to find info. and I heard a dealer say it's coing out in a bit.

i just ordered the new Zeonographys as well as the hcm pro Sazabi and RE-GZ from HLJ and Image Anime, i will post pics when they come in. it looks like the new hcm's are getting better and better i can not wait for the Geara Dogas :)

chris

as for the website you beat me to it. not only does it looks better decaled (the Jagd is the same) but he also panel lined it. i just ordered mine and the Sazabi from HLJ but they are no closed until next week so i am going to have to wait :angry: on the plus side i got the galbaldy A's in they are very cool, but there arms have virtually no articulation at the elbows :(

Edited by zeo-mare

not really, they seem about the same, and i do agree with you i want somehting different, but at least the kampher is coming. :p

• 2 weeks later...

Ooo it's a good week for Gundam toys. :)

First, I recieved my package from HLJ. EMSIA Justice, MSIA Aile Strike, and HCMPro Sazabi.

EMSIA Justice, as expected from my experience with EMSIA Freedom, is better looking left alone. It's back-heavy, its subflight pack is a wee bit awkward (the connecting peg is too short IMO..). Without the subflight pack, the Justice is better but very plain. Still can't grip its beam rifle properly, and the beam boomarang (!) are awkward -- I superglued them together to prevent loss. Overall, not good value for money, but still nice.

MSIA Aile Strike is very nice. Aside from the usual warping problem -- my Skygrasper got a curved vertical stabilizer! -- the overall fig is nice and joints are tight. Gun grip is a bit off but better than the EMSIAs'. Could have used a bit more mobility at the waist, but it's still good.

The HCMPro Sazabi.. mmmmph. Pretty. :) Feels like a teeny-weeny plastic model (which it is) which leads me to be concerned about the plastic skirts shattering (won't happen, don't worry). Joints are a bit too stiff, but otherwise fine. Quite posable but as expected, the big shield does get into the way. Had to glue the antenna into place since it's loose. It's a lot darker red than the photos here shows, and that's good.

As an added bonus, I went by the mall today and picked up a MSIA BuCue. Cute little bugger, love the novelty of a Quad-MS, especially the ability to let it scratch its (imaginary) ears.

• 3 weeks later...

well i got all my figures in an di would love to post pics but my camera is barely working so i need to save upfor a new one. I got 2 of the Gundma Fix #0031 Crossbone X-3 they are very nice, but wtch out the boosters that form the X on the backpack are made of a ABS style plasti that went slightly bent the wrong way can crack and break off. i have a small crack on one of mine, the X-1 Kai is very nice and looks awesome with the full cloack, since i got 2 I was able to give him the 2 big swords. the HCM-Pro sazabi and RE-GZ are very nice. i highly recomend them i have pics of the NU Gundma and Gera Dogas which are also a must have.

HCM Geara Dogs, must have for me

http://www6.ocn.ne.jp/~midori-b/newpic/nes-g0536.htm

NU Gundam

http://www6.ocn.ne.jp/~midori-b/newpic/nes-g0537.htm

Metallic Sazabi

http://www6.ocn.ne.jp/~midori-b/newpic/nes-g0535.htm

love the new avatar i used to have a wicked Salamander 2 one. yea the EMISA ones look interesting, but i need to see the final versions first they hacked the RX-78 and i do not want another hack job figure. on the plus side i have seen the finished Emisa Hyaku Shiki and it looks cool. i also have pics of the upcoming CR Akatasuki which looks only so so i prefer the HGUC one myself.

chris

here is the pic i have seen others which do not look to good i saw a full front shot and the proportions looked weird on it.

post-1669-1157930649_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

Why does the HCM Nu have die-cast parts???

to make it cooler than it already will be :D , :p probably to balance it out the MG had diecast parts in the feet to as did the older 1/100. i think it is to keep it up right because the funnels make it slightly back heavy.

chris

Thanks, yes its true not all EMSIA are good I have the EMSIA Freedom Gundam, still in the box and it doesn`t look that good like the EMSIA Gundam MKII. Here`s one my old Gundam figure Gundam RX-78-2 The Origin :

YAY! Board is back!

Anyway, EMSIA Freedom, it's not as good IMO as the other EMSIA, mainly due to posability and design issues. The basic joint system is sound, it's just that the silly thing is carrying a huge lot more mass than the usual OYW designs (like the Zaku II -- now that's a good EMSIA).

But then again, Seed designs are pretty super-robot-ish. But oh so fun, I recently got the MSIA Blitz, Strike Dagger and BuCue. While not as good looking as EMSIA, they are a lot more fun to play with. Though, the Blitz is a bit loose in the joints, partly IMO due to the design.

Here's a quick re-cap of some upcoming releases......or feel free to click my siggy! ;)

MSIA

NRX-044 Asshimar (Green Divers Custom) (9/2006)

AMX-003 Gaza-C (Haman Karn's Custom) (9/2006)

ZGMF-2000 GOUF Ignited (Yzak Joule’s Custom) (10/2006)

MSA-005 Methuss & Mega Bazooka Launcher (11/2006)

AMX-003 Gaza-C (11/2006)

ZGMF-X2000 GOUF Ignited (Heine Westenfluss’ Custom) (12/2006)

EXTENDED MSIA

MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki (9/2006)

RX-93 v Gundam (12/2006)

MSN-04 Sazabi (12/2006)

U.C. ARMS GALLERY

Vol. 04 – ???? (11/2006)

GUNDAM FIX FIGURATION

#0032 RGM-79SC GM Sniper Custom / RX-78-2 Gundam (Real Type ver.) (9/2006)

#0033 GX-9900 Gundam X / GX-9900-DV Gundam X Divider / GX-9900-GB G-bit D.O.M.E. (12/2006)

ZEONOGRAPHY

#3011 MS-18E Kämpfer / YMS-18 Kämpfer (11/2006)

COSMIC REGION

#7006 ORB-01 Akatuski (10/2006)

HCM Pro

32-00 MSN-03 Jagd Doga (Quess Paraya’s Custom) (9/2006)

33-00 RX-93 v Gundam (10/2006)

34-00 AMS-119 Geara Doga (11/2006)

35-00 AMS-119 Geara Doga (Rezin Schnyder’s Custom) (11/2006)

??-00 RGM-89 Jegan (?/2006?) – Planned via THESE ADs.

LIMITED/SPECIAL EDITION HCM Pro

01-01(?) RX-78-2 Gundam (TV Colors) (9/2006)

MS GUNDAM DVD BOX SET –- Same as RX-78-2 Gundam, but with special ‘TV Colors’. Limited edition release available upon reserving the Region 2 release of the Mobile Suit Gundam DVD Box #1 prior to September 14, 2006.

07-01(?) MS-06S Zaku II (Char Aznable’s Custom) (Original Colors) (?/2006)

CHAR CUSTOM CREDIT CARD –- 10000 copies -- Same as Char’s Zaku II, but with special ‘Original Colors’. Limited edition release available to first 10000 persons who sign up for the Char Custom JCB credit card available from GE Consumer Finance (Japan).

SP-001 MSN-04 Sazabi (Metallic) (11/2006)

– Same as Sazabi, but with special metallic coating and markings.