Gundam Figure Thread

i would have so wanted this if it was a EMSIA or GFF. but i am not to intersted in this version, something tells me with the popularity of this design a (hopefully) MG, GFF or HCM-PRO may not be to far off which i would love to see.

chris

You bastard.

Seriosuly, I think I'm actually gonna cry if the Sazabi doesn't get stateside soon...

Noone's got pics of the EMSIA Zeta either? I bought it as my first EMSIA and want to know what to expect... it looked real nice from the few pics on HLJ, but I wanna see some action shots and such.

Thanks for the awesome link, but that's for the Shiki, not the Zeta. It's exactly what I'm looking for, but I cannot read any of it to find the Zeta... could you link me to the Zeta pics? :D

Gah....teh morning grogginess got to me. I thought u said teh shiki.

>_<

Will post if I run into any.

You bastard.

Seriosuly, I think I'm actually gonna cry if the Sazabi doesn't get stateside soon...

:D :D :D

Just had to annoy you a bit on that. :D

Don't worry, it's going to be worth the wait. Thing's great sitting on the monitor, though you might need to blu-tack it if you are using a LCD -- sucker's got a big footprint.

What I really would like to see is a (fictional) Sazabi-B, a non-Newtype commander-type MS with missiles in place of the Bits. This actually did appear in a manga side story.

With any luck, next year will be nice. I got too much stuff to get for this year already!

Well Nu is due in Nov so Jegan might just make it out before years end, he's the last in the CCA line up so it would be nice and tidy if he did.

I want to see some sneak previews of what they have in store for next year. :D

Hey guys I got the Gundam Fix 0017 Zeta Gundam. I want to get it to the C1 bst configuration, but having a hell of a time putting together the giant beam cannon (see the left most picture right underneath step 8) and it says to attach two pieces to the rear of the beam cannon which later attaches to the arm. What part am I looking for here? I seriously can't find it amongst all the other stuff I took of the regular zeta.

PLEASE HELP! This is harder than putting together the 0013 deep frying pan.

Got my EMSIA Zeta today... looks great, holds together well, not amazing to play with tho because of all the movie parts for transformation. I'm detinetaly impressed tho. Gonna have to get a couple more EMSIAs... Shiki and MkII probably. Then the Nu and Zabi...

Hey guys I got the Gundam Fix 0017 Zeta Gundam. I want to get it to the C1 bst configuration, but having a hell of a time putting together the giant beam cannon (see the left most picture right underneath step 8) and it says to attach two pieces to the rear of the beam cannon which later attaches to the arm. What part am I looking for here? I seriously can't find it amongst all the other stuff I took of the regular zeta.

PLEASE HELP! This is harder than putting together the 0013 deep frying pan.

You got a scan? I can't recall where I dumped the C1 instructions, and my actual C1 is in cold storage.

3 Dom set? Is it the HCM Pro figs, or MSIA? If it's HCM...I might have to get it. Is the pic in the bottom corner the HCM or EMSIA Sazabi? I just preordered the EMSIA Sazabi, and am still waiting for the HCM 'Zabi to hit the states.

I vaguely recall it is a HCM Pro line. Heh, more money out the wallet, Prom?

BTW, have you gotten your Sazabi yet? It's been awfully long.

EDIT: Silly me, I should read the whole post. But it's really a long time for the HCM 'Zabi to get to you.

Edited by Lynx7725

3 Dom set? Is it the HCM Pro figs, or MSIA? If it's HCM...I might have to get it. Is the pic in the bottom corner the HCM or EMSIA Sazabi? I just preordered the EMSIA Sazabi, and am still waiting for the HCM 'Zabi to hit the states.

Yes, the Jet Stream Attack is an HCM Pro set.

The pic on the bottom-right is of the upcoming HCM Pro Sazabi Special release with it's shiny coating.

:D