Gundam Figure Thread

Don't know why you guys like the EMSiA Sazabi. Personally, I think it looks really rubbery, with a pretty poor sculpt.

Personally, I'll stick with the HCM-Pro Sazabi, which IMO has a fantastic sculpt, nice crisp details and tight joints that won't losen up like PVC toys.

Graham

I'm sure the ESazabi does look rubbery and soft, but that's okay because I want the ESazabi to go wtih my Revoltech-type figures... I've got the HCM Sazabi as well and it is a gorgeous figure, but they are more for display IMO and the PVC type figures are actually pretty fun to fool around with all the time and get some real play value.

The ESazabi looks great... wonder when mine will come from BBTS :lol:

You mean yours still haven't arrived???!? Er, I think, do yourself a favour and order from HLJ...

Don't know why you guys like the EMSiA Sazabi. Personally, I think it looks really rubbery, with a pretty poor sculpt.

Well, the main thing is that the rubbery curved material actually suit the baroque design, and for playability AND looks, EMSIA beats HCM Pro (I have both).

Remember Kiddies, cut down on impulse buying by staying out of the Gundam section.

The pictures looked nice and will have it in a day so I hope to like it.

Edit: The big thing is the gun over the shield pose.

Edited by Fly4victory

You mean yours still haven't arrived???!? Er, I think, do yourself a favour and order from HLJ...

Haha, well, I gave up on the HCM Sazabi and ordered it a month ago from HLJ and it came in no time... was on sale as well from HLJ so that worked out great... the ESazabi looks to be on the same boat as the HCm for BBTS bc/ it's still getting bumped each and every month so I might end up getting it from HLJ as well... dunno wtf is up with BBTS's Gundam toy supplier.

The Fix #0034 is a nice toy. The right shoulder did pop off at the ball joint. Just pushed the joint back together. The arm is a tight fit on the mega beam cannon.

All the parts did fit but was a challange since the instructions are in Japanese.

Thought I would not use the stand that was provided but didn't work very well.

post-3784-1179173034_thumb.jpg

OK, now I am certain the Psyco is a Metal Composite. Even if the large Metal Composite placard were not resting behind the Psyco (it could have just as easily been resting behind the Metal RX-78s on the left side of the pic), check the placard in the top right corner. Front and back line-drawings of the Psyco with the Metal Composite logo in the upper left corner.

Swiped from the following ToyboxDX thread: http://toyboxdx.com/phorum/read.php?1,166936

IPB Image

More info. 30cm!

IPB Image

Edited by emerson

And that just messes with the numbering system even more.

If that states the Psyco is #1002, then I'm guessing the GS may be #1001a?

Meh, we'll see this summer.

Will also be interesting if they hit other larger suits as metal 1/144 scale......or even break into a Zeonography Metal Composite line.

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Never liked the Psycho Gundam myself. I mean it's a robot that transforms into a robot sitting in a chair.......LOL!

Graham

Is there anyway Graham can be banned from Gundam threads? ;)

That Psycho Gundam's going to be big! Hope the give the "perfect" version of the Zeong the same treatment, of course having the ability to switch from eithere rocket engine nozzles to full blown legs.

He's got a point on the Psycho... it's a nice looking Gundam, but its Mobile Armor mode os pretty stupid. Still... a 1/144 Metal Psycho is going to be waaaay expensive!

I believe it's 10'500 or so yen, not bad considering it's actually bigger then the just announced 18k Iron Gear SOC.

Although transformation is simple, could this be parts-swapping central?

Considering it's PG-like size, I'd like to see neat retractable head and hands.

Now, do the Psycho MK-II!!

Edited by konimon

Is there anyway Graham can be banned from Gundam threads? ;)

That Psycho Gundam's going to be big! Hope the give the "perfect" version of the Zeong the same treatment, of course having the ability to switch from eithere rocket engine nozzles to full blown legs.

Zeong, that's the one that wears a mini-skirt, right?

Graham

Zeong, that's the one that wears a mini-skirt, right?

Graham

Nope. You're thinking of the Perfect Zeong, that's the one with the legs to there and wearing a mini-skirt. :D :D :D

Gotta learn to laugh at Gundam too. Some of the designs were really goofy.

Aw c'mon, you gotta admit that together with the Zakrello, the Zeong is one of the silliest looking mecha from the orginal series.

Graham

I actually thought the Big Zam is sillier. The Zeong wasn't that bad, compared to many other super-robos of that era.