Gundam Figure Thread

I've found the QC, design and articualtion on the Char's Counter Attack HCM Pros to be great so far. The RX-93 Nu-Gundam & Sazabi are fantastic toys IMO.

I'm staying away from anymore 08th MST HCM Pro toys tho. I was so looking forward to the RX-79G and it turned out to be extremely disappointing.

Graham

Just got HCM-Pro Jegan. Highly anticipated cannon fodder on my list from Char's Counterattack series.

Comes with bigger box than Sazabi, but this is the smallest MS in the series.

There is just large empty space in the tray to hold some extra parts off the sprue.

There are quite a few waist and forearm parts to customize, but not as much fun as Geara Doga which has more handheld weapons.

Good articulation, but again Geara Doga suprisingly beats it by a little.

It's a great figure though.

Underwhelming just because there are many greater figures in this series.

Definitely getting Hi-Nu. Could there be Alpha Azieru and Nitingale???

Just got HCM-Pro Jegan. Highly anticipated cannon fodder on my list from Char's Counterattack series.

Comes with bigger box than Sazabi, but this is the smallest MS in the series.

There is just large empty space in the tray to hold some extra parts off the sprue.

There are quite a few waist and forearm parts to customize, but not as much fun as Geara Doga which has more handheld weapons.

Good articulation, but again Geara Doga suprisingly beats it by a little.

It's a great figure though.

Underwhelming just because there are many greater figures in this series.

Definitely getting Hi-Nu. Could there be Alpha Azieru and Nitingale???

Even the Jegan's new hip/leg joint and the less kible aren't enought to beat the Geara Doga? I had already decided on getting it instead of the Geara... must rethink now.

Anybody have the hcm-pro Evas from the evangelion rebuild? Are they worth it?

Just read on gunota that a JUMBO grade Zeta Gundam is coming out, I'm definitly going to buy that when it comes out, porbably cost alot more than the other jumbos too.

Other than the Jumbo Zeta, so far it's all about the Bandai Milk Machine <_< :

GFF Metal Composite Casval's RX-78 Gundam

EMSiA Zaku Real Type Color - January, 2,100 yen

Zeonography Qubeley Set EX - December, 8,190 yen

Hopefully some new MS designs will surprisingly pop-up as the HCM Pro Hi-Nu did.

The Hi-Nu comes out of nowhere to round out 2007 for HCM Pros:

44-00 GN-001 Gundam Exia (incl. stand accomodating up to 4 moblie suits) (BOX) (10/2007)

45-00 GN-002 Gundam Dynames (10/2007)

46-00 RX-79[G]Ez-8 Gundam Ez8 (1st edition releases incl. option parts for customizing) (BOX ART) (11/2007)

03-01 RX-77-2 Guncannon (Master Marking ver.) (11/2007)

07-01 MS-06S Zaku II (Char Aznable’s Custom) (Master Marking ver.) (11/2007)

47-00 RX-93-v-2 Hi-v Gundam (12/2007)

48-00 GN-003 Gundam Kyrios (12/2007)

49-00 GN-004 Gundam Virtue (BOX) (12/2007)

SP-004 RX-79[G] Gundam Ground Type (11/2007)

Looks like the Ground GM will have to wait until '08:

??-00 RGM-79[G] GM Ground Type (?/2008) – Ad displayed at the 2007 Shizuoka Hobby Show.

Is this the first Hi Nu action figure ever released? Man, been waiting for this! I hope it doesn't suck. One of my fave Gundams.

Is this the first Hi Nu action figure ever released? Man, been waiting for this! I hope it doesn't suck. One of my fave Gundams.
I believe it is.

It definitley won't suck, but the paint job may be suspect due to mishaps on some recent releases.

Even the Jegan's new hip/leg joint and the less kible aren't enought to beat the Geara Doga? I had already decided on getting it instead of the Geara... must rethink now.

You'd be surprised to see how Bandai achieved Geara Doga's knee and feet articulation.

When Geara Doga crouches down he goes a little bit deeper than Jegan .

Jegan's hip joints are better as you can open legs 180 degrees, but not sure anyone would pose him like that...

If you are getting just one of them I'd recommend Geara Doga because of the details that include metal parts and plenty of weapons.

If you are getting both, perhaps Jegan first.

post-4983-1192224531_thumb.jpg

post-4983-1192224539_thumb.jpg

Edited by konimon

You'd be surprised to see how Bandai achieved Geara Doga's knee and feet articulation.

When Geara Doga crouches down he goes a little bit deeper than Jegan .

Jegan's hip joints are better as you can open legs 180 degrees, but not sure anyone would pose him like that...

If you are getting just one of them I'd recommend Geara Doga because of the details that include metal parts and plenty of weapons.

If you are getting both, perhaps Jegan first.

Thanks for the pics! ^_^

Geara Doga it is then.

And after that, the Super HCM-pro RX-79 B)). It justs looks really pretty and incredibly posable; any known QC problems in this big hcm?

• 3 weeks later...

I finally ended up picking the Super HCM-Pro RX-79 instead of the CCA stuff.

It's a beautiful toy and the posability is just awesome. All the weapons and extras are the perfect icing.

HCM Pro GM's and the Human Reform League's ground combat suit, Tierien;

http://www.toyskingdom.com.hk/forum/viewth...;extra=page%3D1

I hope they do the colonel's custom with flight pack from ep 3.

I’m definitely getting the clunky Zaku/Tierien.

Why are there six dates and only 5 MS? Also, the sniper Gundam from 00 has already been released, so why is he next to "11 nov"?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody know of a good site for getting the latest updates on the HCM-pro's, MG kits, and PG kits that are going to be released? I'm dying to know the 2008 lineup.

That Super HCM pro Zaku (char's) is pretty cool

Where do you guys pic your gundam stuff up? [i usually go through HLJ] Are the prices good?

Anybody know of a good site for getting the latest updates on the HCM-pro's, MG kits, and PG kits that are going to be released? I'm dying to know the 2008 lineup.

That Super HCM pro Zaku (char's) is pretty cool

Where do you guys pic your gundam stuff up? [i usually go through HLJ] Are the prices good?

My siggy ;)

Just need to update a couple, but they're pretty up-to-date.

Edited by GRAND CANNON